Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Levin Sampson sully's a once great program.

Go down

Levin Sampson sully's a once great program. Empty Levin Sampson sully's a once great program.

Post  dblshockpwr 2/13/2008, 1:55 pm

Fucking cheating bastard.... and a bold-faced liar on top of it.....

You guys see why I quit on IU basketball when they hired this low-life POS?

He has ALWAYS had 1 of if not the lowest graduation rates in college athletics.... He doesn't give a damn about his guys.... Just his contract and win at all costs...

IU will pay the price for this major blunder now.....

And somewhere Bob Knight is laughing his ass off.....(and Mike Davis too)
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Levin Sampson sully's a once great program. Empty Re: Levin Sampson sully's a once great program.

Post  Guest 2/14/2008, 4:56 am

Wholeheartedly agree, 2shocker!

I got last minute tickets to the game last night... the crowd roundly booed him when announced at the onset.

Greenspan (AD) and Sampson should both go. They've become the New England Patriots of the NCAA. I will drink to that

There is a forum/blog for the "IU Nation" (I'm not one, but have a friend that follows it feverishly) that took a vote yesterday. 82% said he should be fired immediately. pizzedoff

Unfortunately, look at who would be left... Ray Mcallum - disaster at Ball State or Dan Dakich - disaster at Bowling Green.... Bad times ahead for IU Men's Basketball.

Now if you want to follow a great program... check out them BUTLER BULLDOGS!

Back to top Go down

Levin Sampson sully's a once great program. Empty Re: Levin Sampson sully's a once great program.

Post  dblshockpwr 2/14/2008, 1:59 pm

I want to see them hire SCOTT SKILES as the mens BB coach at IU....

Homegrown boy that would get recruits in states... had a great high school, college and pro career... and knows how to get the kids ready for the NBA game....

Plus all the IU fans would love to see the fiery little guy courtside too.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum