Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  =SA= on 1/14/2008, 1:56 pm

It took me about 24 hours to begin to get over the Vikings loss to the Dirty Birds back in (was it 98?). Can't remember because it's too painful of a memory. Figure we'll see a few heads pop up by late tonight or tomorrow.
As I usually wind up saying as a Vikings fan: there's always next year and I'm ready for the draft Two eyes and teeth

Ok, I'm outta here before someone starts throwing somethin at me lol
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1364
Age : 68
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  wood20ks on 1/14/2008, 2:08 pm

=SA= wrote:It took me about 24 hours to begin to get over the Vikings loss to the Dirty Birds back in (was it 98?). Can't remember because it's too painful of a memory. Figure we'll see a few heads pop up by late tonight or tomorrow.
As I usually wind up saying as a Vikings fan: there's always next year and I'm ready for the draft Two eyes and teeth

Ok, I'm outta here before someone starts throwing somethin at me lol

It is a sad sad day.............As for a bear fan,I maybe watching Green Bay in the big Show.and too top it all off,I`m going to Zona for the party.
I just hope NE beats the pizz out of crybaby Rivers and whineass Complainian Tomlinson.
This could end up being one of the worst Superbowls I could ever endure. sucks
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1306
Age : 57
Location : Sterling,Il
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  ColtsKurt on 1/14/2008, 2:12 pm

Even worse than last year when we beat the pis... oh, uh nevermind.

cheerstoyou
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3915
Age : 63
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  cravnravn on 1/14/2008, 3:29 pm

Mr Bear

You are going to the SuperBowl??

If so, could I bother you for a Super Bowl Pin?
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5851
Age : 59
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  =SA= on 1/14/2008, 8:16 pm

cravnravn wrote:Mr Bear

You are going to the SuperBowl??

If so, could I bother you for a Super Bowl Pin?

I don't know Crav, I think they're Bic's this year.
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1364
Age : 68
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  =SA= on 1/14/2008, 8:19 pm

wood20ks wrote:
=SA= wrote:It took me about 24 hours to begin to get over the Vikings loss to the Dirty Birds back in (was it 98?). Can't remember because it's too painful of a memory. Figure we'll see a few heads pop up by late tonight or tomorrow.
As I usually wind up saying as a Vikings fan: there's always next year and I'm ready for the draft Two eyes and teeth

Ok, I'm outta here before someone starts throwing somethin at me lol

It is a sad sad day.............As for a bear fan,I maybe watching Green Bay in the big Show.and too top it all off,I`m going to Zona for the party.
I just hope NE beats the pizz out of crybaby Rivers and whineass Complainian Tomlinson.
This could end up being one of the worst Superbowls I could ever endure. sucks

That's why they invented alcohol. Drink your way into a stup errrrrrrrr and Favra won't bug you too much.
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1364
Age : 68
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  wood20ks on 1/15/2008, 3:34 am

ColtsKurt wrote:Even worse than last year when we beat the pis... oh, uh nevermind.

cheerstoyou

Don`t know what your talking about Kurt...... rambo
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1306
Age : 57
Location : Sterling,Il
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  wood20ks on 1/15/2008, 3:38 am

cravnravn wrote:Mr Bear

You are going to the SuperBowl??

If so, could I bother you for a Super Bowl Pin?

That would not be problem I guess.
I don`t have a ticket to get in the game,unless by some chance my buddy gets me one.He`s working on it.(btw he lives 10-15 mins. from the stadium.How cool is that)?
So we are gonna be down there for the tail gating Saurday and Sunday.
So there should be a souvenier stand around someplace.
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1306
Age : 57
Location : Sterling,Il
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  wood20ks on 1/15/2008, 3:48 am


That's why they invented alcohol. Drink your way into a stup errrrrrrrr and Favra won't bug you too much.

There will be plenty of that SA. unripebooya

Waited my whole life to do something this cool and its possible to see my worse nightmare in there...........Green bay.

Get this my Dad and brother has been a die-hard their entire lives.my sister-in-law and her daughters die-hards and they all arepoor sports.
They are awful quiet when they lose and are worse when they win.
Even when they beat the Bears,damn phone satarts ringing off the hook.
Especailly the s-i-l.She even had the gall to start calling the wife as soon as Dallas lost Sunday...........Sheesh they don`t even have a clue about the game either.
Last year not a one them said "Goodluck".
Oh I forgot,the guy that lives down there,he`s a GB fan also. bawlin
Atleast he knows the game.

So heres to a NE and NYG SB. cheerstoyou
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1306
Age : 57
Location : Sterling,Il
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  ColtsKurt on 1/15/2008, 11:17 am

wood20ks wrote:
ColtsKurt wrote:Even worse than last year when we beat the pis... oh, uh nevermind.

cheerstoyou

Don`t know what your talking about Kurt...... rambo

Yea, I don't remember our last game either... dammit
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3915
Age : 63
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  Administrator on 1/15/2008, 1:34 pm

I'm taking it in stride this time.....injuries killed us.

It happens bluehoo


But I do NOT like the way Dungy takes his foot off the gas late in the year if he has a top seed locked up......we always lose momentum when he does that!! That's twice it's happened....against Pitt a couple years ago, and this year. We have to enter the playoffs sharp and with momentum, like last year.

I don't want us to have a top seed again....a 3rd seed or lower forces the Colts to play EVERY regular season game with urgency, which means we'll enter the playoffs the RIGHT way.....with momentum....not flat and out-of-sync like we were on Sunday and against Pitt a few years ago.

But hey.....maybe it didn't matter this year because of the major injuries we had. But still......I don't like the way Dungy handles December.

wtf
Administrator
Administrator
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 2543
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  cravnravn on 1/15/2008, 4:06 pm

I'm taking it in stride this time.....injuries killed us.


Stop right there, no team was decimated by injuries than the Baltimore Ravens. Lets not forget we lost McNair week 1
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5851
Age : 59
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  =SA= on 1/15/2008, 4:42 pm

Looks like you got a new coach there Cravn. You guys love those offensive coordinator types so they can put all the emphasis on the defense. LOL

And Mighty, you might not have to worry about the Dung pulling back at the end of the year. Who's going to coach you guys next year?
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1364
Age : 68
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  cravnravn on 1/15/2008, 4:50 pm

What are you talking about Savi?? Garrett left out of B-More with NO DEAL..GOOD I didnt like him, I want Caldwell
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5851
Age : 59
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  ColtsKurt on 1/15/2008, 4:52 pm

cravnravn wrote:What are you talking about Savi?? Garrett left out of B-More with NO DEAL..GOOD I didnt like him, I want Caldwell


NO! You can't have him! sucks
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3915
Age : 63
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  cravnravn on 1/15/2008, 4:59 pm

Caldwell, according to the NFL Network is heading to Atlanta tomorrow, I hope we are there to intercept him.
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5851
Age : 59
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board Empty Re: Sad, Sad day on the BC (Indy) Board

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum