Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Cravn... somebody had to lose to the fish.

2 posters

Go down

Well Cravn... somebody had to lose to the fish. Empty Well Cravn... somebody had to lose to the fish.

Post  dblshockpwr 12/16/2007, 1:22 pm

Might as well be the Ravens.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Well Cravn... somebody had to lose to the fish. Empty Re: Well Cravn... somebody had to lose to the fish.

Post  Guest 12/16/2007, 7:17 pm

I actually feel bad for you, Crav... wtf

This has to be about as low as the Ravens have been... ever? Is it 8 straight losses now? DAMN! ohshit

Back to top Go down

Well Cravn... somebody had to lose to the fish. Empty Re: Well Cravn... somebody had to lose to the fish.

Post  cravnravn 12/17/2007, 1:04 am

Christ this is deja vue, The way the Ravens played is the exact way the Colts played under irsays watch.

But there is a silver lining in the grey cloud, and that is Troy Smith.

I really have to question Billicks play calling at the end of regulation. 2 minute drill Troy leads them down field, He hits Darling at the 1 with 12 seconds to go. Billick dosent even think about it, he sends on the FG team. Tie game. He could of had 1 maybe 2 cracks to flat out win the game.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/17/2007, 4:21 am

Seems like I'm asking this again and again... is he gone? Or should it be... he is gone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down