Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cravn your Raven got robbed last night.

3 posters

Go down

Cravn your Raven got robbed last night. Empty Cravn your Raven got robbed last night.

Post  dblshockpwr 12/4/2007, 6:48 am

Pure and simple.... Disgusting end to a great game.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Cravn your Raven got robbed last night. Empty Re: Cravn your Raven got robbed last night.

Post  cravnravn 12/4/2007, 9:15 am

I hear ya, I have to get up at 3:30 am, the game didn't end til 11:45 and of course at 12:30 Im laying there still pissed off at the officials.

I knew the Real Ravens were in there hiding somewhere, Oh well, maybe next year.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Cravn your Raven got robbed last night. Empty Re: Cravn your Raven got robbed last night.

Post  =SA= 12/4/2007, 6:10 pm

cravnravn wrote:I hear ya, I have to get up at 3:30 am, the game didn't end til 11:45 and of course at 12:30 Im laying there still pissed off at the officials.

I knew the Real Ravens were in there hiding somewhere, Oh well, maybe next year.

I'm sure most of these board members are glad you said next year and not next week pecker

I personally blame the Dick on the sideline that called that time out whoa
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/4/2007, 8:12 pm

=SA= wrote:
cravnravn wrote:I hear ya, I have to get up at 3:30 am, the game didn't end til 11:45 and of course at 12:30 Im laying there still pissed off at the officials.

I'm sure most of these board members are glad you said next year and not next week pecker

I personally blame the Dick on the sideline that called that time out whoa

I second that motion! Ray wanted so rip somebody's guts out... did you see the look on his face?

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 12/5/2007, 1:37 am

I second that motion! Ray wanted so rip somebody's guts out... did you see the look on his face?

Poor Rex Ryan..After its all said and done and the replay has been shown 1000 times, the reason Rex was so livid about calling that timeout, was NE came out in their goal line package, and #18 for NE(brain fart) lined up in the slot and no Raven went with him, not only didn't we see him but Brady didn't see him either, the only person that seen him was Rex Ryan.

But it dosen't hinder the fact that only players on the field and Brian Billick can call time outs.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down