Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Cravn!

2 posters

Go down

Hey Cravn! Empty Hey Cravn!

Post  dblshockpwr 11/9/2007, 3:14 pm

Hows that new puppy doing?

My boy is almost 40 fucking lbs already!!!!

He's going to be one solid, handsome Dobie..

Sometimes he's the smartest dog I've ever had and then there are times i have to just shake my head and laugh... like yesterday I had to run a new cable wire nd hadn't buried it yet... I let the god out to play and use the bathroom and was busy doing something when all of a sudden I hear him crying and yapping, i go outside and he's been playing with the wire and was completely tied up in it and couldn't move.. LOL

puppies... wuv
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Hey Cravn! Empty Re: Hey Cravn!

Post  cravnravn 11/10/2007, 3:51 am

He's very tough to train, but Im thinking he's going to be on the smallish side, he's about 4 months now and he tops out at 30 lbs.
Funny as hell last Sunday, I let him out and there was a deer walking up the pathway into the yard, well Rico spotted her. hair stood straight up and he took off after the doe. All I seen was white tail busting through the brush, leaping over the creek.

After Rico had his little chase, he was nose down to the ground, sniffing for over an hour. Thursday just around dusk there were wild turkeys gobbling out in front, that scared the crap out of Rico, he wouldn't move off the porch.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down