Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My WORST point in BC history

5 posters

Go down

My WORST point in BC history Empty My WORST point in BC history

Post  Magic 11/4/2007, 4:41 pm

Way to turn a 10pt lead into a 4 point loss bs

The Colts just had to make sure they screwed up more than the putzies.

They made Brady and his 2 INT's that turned into Colts TD's look good and now we know wtf we will have to put up with until the season is over.

Fuckin' idiots.

My WORST point in BC history Copyofpatssuckzc4
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

My WORST point in BC history Empty Re: My WORST point in BC history

Post  Guest 11/4/2007, 4:45 pm

Two things killed the Colts in this game...

Defensive line pressure ran out of gas.
Marvin Harrison's absence

Oh, and it would have been a totally different game if they score TD's instead of kicking two field goals. dammit

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 11/5/2007, 4:10 am

Boy did the Colts have the help of the Refs or what.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 11/5/2007, 4:49 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:Two things killed the Colts in this game...

Defensive line pressure ran out of gas.
Marvin Harrison's absence

Oh, and it would have been a totally different game if they score TD's instead of kicking two field goals. dammit

Shoot I think the Colts would have won if Gonzo could have finished the game, let alone Marvin blue.

Joe Addi is a stud though isn't he?
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/5/2007, 7:00 am

cravnravn wrote:Boy did the Colts have the help of the Refs or what.

Granted watching the game on TV often gives the viewing audience a beeter view (via replay) of penalties called, but I didn't notice that the calls against the Past were bad from my seat. The no call on interference (Reggie Wayne) in the end zone looked to be a good call, the unsportsman like call against Matt Light was dead on, the interference against Randy Moss looked correct. There was a big play by the Past where a defensive holding call was made against the Colts... there was a blatant hold out in the left flat by Matt Light that wasn't called... but I'm sure those went both ways.

The disparity in numbers doesn't surprise me... that seems to have been the trend for each team this season.

Despite your comment that the Colts had the help of the refs, the game was decided on the field, by the players. I don't see where it had a major impact.

My biggest disappointment, other than the loss... NO HOODIE!?!? BB appeared to have gotten dressed-up for the game! Now THAT'S Respect!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/5/2007, 7:06 am

cravnravn wrote:Boy did the Colts have the help of the Refs or what.

When you play the game the right way... things like that appear to happen. Its not getting help... its doing it the right way. one_finger_salute

I guess its not your fault, Crav... you're not used to seeing that out of the team from Baltimore, are you? boohoo

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 11/5/2007, 8:28 am

In light of the fact Marv was out the Colts should have utilized Dallas Clark more.

Of coarse this has nothing to do with the fact I have Clark on my Fantasy League team Two eyes and teeth

Tough loss but this isn't the one that counts. It's the one in January and Marv has time to heal up (as much as he can heal this year without an operation)

I'm pissed because I'm getting tired of missing my parlays by one game sucks Winning 4 out of 5 doesn't help when one of them is in your parlay.

I also think Peterson's feat was greatly under reported due to the Pats/Colts game. Maybe the media will come to its senses and do a better job mid week.

You guys might want to watch inside the NFL Wednesday. You'll get a real treat smile
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 11/5/2007, 8:29 am

=SA= wrote:In light of the fact Marv was out the Colts should have utilized Dallas Clark more.

Of coarse this has nothing to do with the fact I have Clark on my Fantasy League team Two eyes and teeth

Tough loss but this isn't the one that counts. It's the one in January and Marv has time to heal up (as much as he can heal this year without an operation)

I'm pissed because I'm getting tired of missing my parlays by one game sucks Winning 4 out of 5 doesn't help when one of them is in your parlay.

I also think Peterson's feat was greatly under reported due to the Pats/Colts game. Maybe the media will come to its senses and do a better job mid week.

You guys might want to watch inside the NFL Wednesday. You'll get a real treat smile

I hear ya SA!!! San Diego stuck it to me this week.
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 11/5/2007, 8:30 am

Bull Kurt

What was the penalty score 11 for New England to 3 for the Colts, come on now
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 11/5/2007, 8:49 am

cravnravn wrote:Bull Kurt

So the Colts commited less penalties than NE? So what?

Hell you could call Randy Moss for pushing off on about 70% of his catches if you wanted to.

But like I sad.... what we saw last night was that a healthy Colts team is better then a healthy NE team.

My God is Cravn becoming a Pattie fan now?
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/5/2007, 8:58 am

Hey, 2shock... 99...

Did either of you hear the "piped in crowd noise" skipping as all the Past fans are screaming about? I was there and never heard anything of the such. sucks

oh, and "eh say," the Charges screwed me totally as well! No perfecta for the CKmeister this week... I guess 2 points/week will be the best I can do this year... bs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/5/2007, 9:02 am

cravnravn wrote:Bull Kurt

If you play clean, you play clean. Nowhere does it say the penalties called in a game are supposed to be equal. For years the Raiders were called for many more penalties than their opponents.

(On a local scale, 2shock, look at Warren Central, they routinely have 100+ yds in penalties - but still steamrolled over opponents. Until HSE came to play...)

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 11/5/2007, 9:58 am

You know Kurt.........

I don't really listen for piped in crowd noise. So if the Pats fans are more interested in listening for "piped in" crowd noise than watching the game so be it. I did not notice it at all. The crowd was great yesterday and the Pats fans can call sour grapes all they want.
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 11/5/2007, 10:18 am

I never heard a thing. They ar just looking for excuses for their "great" offense not performing so well IMHO.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 11/5/2007, 10:58 am

Agent 99
Agent 99

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 11/5/2007, 11:59 am

frontpage of the star says CBS admits it was a technical problem with their equipment. It was nothing more than feedback... LOL

These Pats fans are complete morons...seems that their VP is too. hellyes
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 11/5/2007, 12:18 pm

Agent 99 wrote:You know Kurt.........

I don't really listen for piped in crowd noise. So if the Pats fans are more interested in listening for "piped in" crowd noise than watching the game so be it. I did not notice it at all. The crowd was great yesterday and the Pats fans can call sour grapes all they want.

Here's your piped in Crowd noise:

CBS TAKES BLAME FOR SOUND GLITCH

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that CBS has taken responsibility for the bizarre sound glitch that has prompted speculation that the Colts were caught red-handed in the act of piping phony crowd noise into the RCA Dome.

Per Schefter, the vibrating sound as the Pats were driving at the start of the fourth quarter was the result of tape feedback in the CBS production truck. Schefter says that the sound could not be heard in the stadium.

We've spoken to some radio folks who also believe that the phenomenon was not the result of a glitch during the use of artificial crowd noise.

Oh well. Controversy is a lot juicier. But even when the truth isn't sexy, we've still got to respect it.

POSTED 2:08 p.m. EST, November 5, 2007

JONATHAN KRAFT ACCUSES COLTS OF CHEATING

Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports reports that Patriots president Jonathan Kraft, the son of owner Bob Kraft, has accused the Colts of pumping artificial crowd noise into the RCA Dome during Sunday's game between the Patriots and the Colts.

Per Cole, the younger Kraft approached NFL V.P. of Security Milt Ahlerich after Kraft and his parents emerged from the team's locker room after the game. Jonathan Kraft reportedly was angry, and he told Ahlerich that the matter needs to be explored.

Coincidentally, Ahlerich confiscated the videotape of defensive signals made by the Patriots during a Week One win over the Jets.

Earlier on Monday, NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told us that the league is looking into the matter. He reiterated the comments to Cole, adding that "[i]t may just be the TV feed from CBS, but we're checking it out."

===========================================
Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think pecker
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 11/5/2007, 5:18 pm

Cravn is just poking us with a sharp stick wink

I know if he was watching the game like I do he would have noticed that NE should have got another 10 flags tossed for offensive holding that were so damn obvious.

I thought that ref was blind since it was right in front of him.

Of course when we get a sack our players just lay Brady down on a pillow so they don't ever hurt that women........and when Peyton gets sacked they drill him to the turf and try to kill him (never stops him though)

I would have set Sanders up on a blitz to the death of Brady until that bitch got the squeal knocked out of him.

Damn I would love to "Mike Curtis" the shit outta Brady!!!

ramborampage

When we got that o-holding and false start on that drive that would have won the game they show the replay and that was NOT a hold and the CBS dumbasses never showed a replay of the false start.

CBS screwed up from the start of the game by not showing us the first 2 minutes of the game and then running commercials during plays like the 1st sack of Brady that made it 3rd and 20.........I never saw the fucking play.........they had a damn commercial running and came back right at the end of a REPLAY of that.

I'm not paying for sunday ticket next season either.

Already dropped NBA LP and still got all 3 Lakers games for free.
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down