Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six Years Ago Today

5 posters

Go down

Six Years Ago Today Empty Six Years Ago Today

Post  Magic 9/17/2007, 10:30 pm

I came back to life and I know a few of you guys were around back then and knew me from the espn board days.

I know a couple guys called me at the hospital but I don't remember who anyone was (so you can fake like it was you happy2 )

I tell you one thing though......if not for the computers I would have just given up since where I live is nice to look at but when you have crooked liberals around you and the entire State........it really sucks the way crooks get away with the things they do......such as lying in courtrooms in front of everyone for a living.

You may think the same goes both ways but I know the facts since I have to put up with the shit here.

The polygraph should be allowed and used in every court in our country and then we wouldn't have millionaire crooked lawyers getting away with lying for a living and backing up the liars they get payed by.

And for the first time in my 49yrs I vote for a judge here and wtf did we get????

A crooked bitch who looked at me after I SAID we should have to take the polygraph and said "I can't tell who is telling the truth"

She was a liar.

The crook standing there that day is the dickless bastard across the street who after commiting crimes here and all over the place in his 57 years that tried to run for fucking sheriff after wtf he did at THE SAME TIME THAT BITCH ran for JUDGE in this county and she got elected (the crook lost the sheriff vote by a mile though)

So now that crook is taking us ALL to the federal court to try and scam his way into more money (and since I am a pc wizard I looked up his public crook records and know he is in debt over $500,000) so he is trying to steal from the county and the sheriffs office and 3 sheriffs and ME!

He gets away from tax scandles,driving record a mile long as is his whore wife......trespassing,property damage,and assaulting a guy on permanent disability.

I wish I could get this on Bill O'Reillys "The Factor"

He is hoping to get a pile of cash from the county AND since I have no cash in the bank and have been on SS since 2000 I only get $623 per month........so.......you will see me on the news if that happens.

(the sheriff and all the deputies did their job and wish they could string those bastards up but the courthouse is full of crooks)

If that crooked bastard and his criminal wife and his lying drunken daughters get away with this.......they will be 4 moles and that will be the end......and I won't care........if I lost what I have spent half of my life working on because of how the way the laws work in this democratic shit State and the way lawyers and judges get to lie for a living ........well I see no reason to continue.

bluehoo pissed bluehoo

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Six Years Ago Today Empty Re: Six Years Ago Today

Post  Guest 9/18/2007, 5:24 am

What, you don't remember me calling, Magic? bs

This goes back to your confrontation in the driveway, doesn't it, Magic. If you do go "mole" hunting, just be sure to wait until after the Super Bowl this year, eh? I want you to see the repeat champs AND I want to get MY *CHIPS*!!! hellyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 9/18/2007, 8:00 am

Magic I remember that day well. I actually got a message from of all people...... MIGUEL!!!! (Are we allowed to use that name on this board anymore??) Telling me you were at the hospital and wasn't doing well at that time. I can say I was one of the people that did give you a call that day. I do believe you when you say that you don't remember. You had some seriously good drugs going on at that time. It was quite the intersting conversation to say the least!! LOL

Hang in there Bro!!!!!!cheerstoyou
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 9/18/2007, 9:40 am

Has it really been 6 years? Whoa.

It's good you don't keep anything in the bank, and definately don't keep anything in a safety deposit box, either.....the court can take it away from you and confiscate everything in that box.

And it's good that you are on SS benefits. That puts you in a better light if the crook is pining for more ill-gotten gains.

So exactly how can the crook squeeze money out of you, Magic? About the only thing they can do is......a lien against your property??? That's unlikely, me thinks. Have you thought about incorporating your assets? This can prevent a court from taking control of your personal property in a judgement, since it's not in your name....this tactic is big in Nevada. People do that to lower their taxes as well.

A few years ago, an Arizona rancher on the Mexican border defended himself against a gang of Mexicans who broke into his home. The Mexicans sued the rancher and the court took his home away and gave it to the fucking wetbacks!!!!!!!!!!!

I shit you not. That really happened. We are at war with our own crooked, corrupt government that is hell bent on destroying the USA and joining the New World Order.

We are in the beginning of our second Civil War, no doubt about it. But right now we're fighting it "peacefully".....but the time is coming when things will heat up.

Well.....take it one step at a time. I definately would consider incorporating your house and property. Perhaps Google it and/or talk to a lawyer about it. We are at war now, and we have to use all the weapons at our desposal.....because our enemies are doing just that. Things are changing fast in this once great nation, and we will have to adjust to protect ourselves.

Fuck the Bozos Six Years Ago Today Flipof10

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Six Years Ago Today 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2560

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 9/18/2007, 10:15 am

Hey Magic... I remember when you were down buddy!!

Glad you made it through!

Don't even sweat that piece of shit!!!

Everything will work out the way it's supposed too...

I think I would hire an investigator to get some dit on that old loon....Everybody has skeletons in their closet.

And actually the federal court might be a better place for you, since it sound like he has some kind of connection in the town or county court.

When I had my accident, and then the physcho incident an old guy gave me some good advice... Everything will work out the way it's supposed to, and God never puts more on you than you can handle.

Remember Magic, this is coming from a guy that had 11 different court dates over a physcho.... Lots of times I thought that hiring a hitman would be a whole lot easier....But it's much more fun seeing those folks and having them know I stuck it to them, instead of them fucking me. cheerstoyou

Those idiots still can't look me in the eye and leave the local pub when I show up.

I HATE SCUMBAGS.... LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 9/18/2007, 11:56 am

I feel for you Magic, but your going to find crookrd politicians in every little nook and cranny in this country. Even in this little Mayberry Town I live in, Delta PA population 4500, and the folks that run the Township here, I wouldnt trust as far as I could throw, I got screwed building my house, they made me spend 24,000 additional bucks for an attatched garage, We didnt want to make waves so we did it, no questions..But low and behold a "local" moved in and didn't have a 2 car garage built on.

We were pissed I went to a few of the locals and bitched, and they said don't make waves with the township. So we bit our lips again.

Dam its been 6 years, good golly
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 9/18/2007, 6:59 pm

cravnravn wrote:I feel for you Magic, but your going to find crookrd politicians in every little nook and cranny in this country. Even in this little Mayberry Town I live in, Delta PA population 4500, and the folks that run the Township here, I wouldnt trust as far as I could throw, I got screwed building my house, they made me spend 24,000 additional bucks for an attatched garage, We didnt want to make waves so we did it, no questions..But low and behold a "local" moved in and didn't have a 2 car garage built on.

We were pissed I went to a few of the locals and bitched, and they said don't make waves with the township. So we bit our lips again.

Dam its been 6 years, good golly

I love to make waves.... I LIVE to make waves, especially when somebody tells me not too.... I put on my party hat and go at it.

Like those idiots in Jackson township in Owen County Indiana... they were going to try and put in a sewer system that was a joke to try and price the locals out of their land... (many live right on or very close to a large resevoir that they want to develop into another Ritzy neighborhood good people can't afford to live in.)

LOL Little did they know that my Uncle used to run ALL of the wastewater treatment plants in central Indiana and that yours truly can read blueprints like Frank Lloyd Wrigh himself....

After i got ahold of a set of the bid plans(good to know folks in high places that don't like to see folks get fucked over) and me and my Uncle went over them every night for about 2 weeks we sent those crooked pricks right back to the drawing board to revise and re-design the system to make it much more affordable... They actually wanted to install GD grinder pumps at eveybody's house that would have tacked on about $10K to the price of hooking up to the sewer line that would have priced out many of those folks.....

I do carry a pistol and a shotgun when I head out to the lake these days though....I don't trust those crooked KKK sons of bitches for anything.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 9/19/2007, 2:00 am

All I can see is a lawyer taking all my money and who knows wtf will happen still.

I am the innocent going against a well known criminal.

I am off to meet this lawyer this afternoon.

All I can say is bluehoo

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 9/19/2007, 2:11 am

Good Luck Magic.

Its going to be a tough up hill climb battling the crooked ass politicians.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 9/19/2007, 8:11 am

Magic wrote:All I can see is a lawyer taking all my money and who knows wtf will happen still.

I am the innocent going against a well known criminal.

I am off to meet this lawyer this afternoon.

All I can say is bluehoo

I'd countersue the guy.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 9/19/2007, 10:09 am

Magic, let us know how the meeting with the lawyer went.

I forgot the details of what happened in your driveway with the asshole across the street. How did it go down, and what exactly is the asshole trying to claim?

I agree with Dshock.....counter sue if possible. The lawyer will know if it is.

This bullshit really puts a damper on the NFL/BC season, eh? sucks

Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/19/2007, 10:55 am

1. Trust - for your stuff

2. Counter suit, if feasable

3. Pray for a comet to fall from the sky - and land over there
{pointing at the dickhead's house}

cowboy

Shoot, the NFL/BC/Colts combine to create a great diversion from all that other crap!

one_finger_salute

Back to top Go down

Six Years Ago Today Empty My dinnerdate 2night..LOL

Post  dblshockpwr 9/19/2007, 2:23 pm

Well maybe it's actually my puppies dinner-date?

The vet assistant is coming over for dinner and a movie..

Pork roast slow cooked in apples and brown sugar, homemade bread, fresh snow peas (from the garden) salad sliced tomato's and russett potato's... a nice bottle of blackberry wine from Oliver winery...

followed up by homemade blueberry cheesecake icecream....

And a guy movie...

We'll see if she's a keeper or not... LOL

No vegetarians and no spitters...LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 9/19/2007, 2:25 pm

Sorry I meant to put that on it's own thread!! Hit the wrong button!!

Magic a nice .308 with a 50mm nightvision scope would work wonders for ya buddy!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 9/20/2007, 3:11 am

Well today I gave my attorney $5000 since I have to use my credit card and they only give you that much a day so tomorrow I have to do the same thing to give that to them.

They said the main thing was removing me from that cock suckers suit and then file one against him to get the money back.........I really doubt I will ever see that money again and I will be paying credit card charges for a long fucking time.

Not sure how he adds me to the list of suing the county,sheriff dept. and 3 different deputies.

The way it started was one day last year I was down by my gate weeding the flower garden I have there with my shovel which I also use as a walking stick to get around the place.

I had just finished and was stading down there taking a minute before I walked the 300ft back to my house when he comes flying down the county road and see's me but idon't even look at him (I am weasring a black hat that says "Police" in white letters)

So he skids to a stop on the road next to my barbed wire fence and gets out comes onto my property and gets about 6 inches from me yelling how I can't tell him or his drunken wife and two drunken daughters to drive the speed limit there (20mph)

He keep yelling like a crazy man and all I repeatedly said was "your son never drives like that so why do you?"

Turns out it was not his son but he never even answered me.

Then he yells that I am just holding that shovel to protect myself from him.

Now I am on disability since I can't run or jump or even walk fast from the back injury and my left leg has been numb since 2000.

But since I never have had anyone stupid enough say that to me I throw the shovel inside the gate onto the lawn and then the next thing I see......and it seemed like slow motion......he backs up and then comes forward and kicks me in the chest with a muddy shoe on my white Colts t-shirt I got in Indy that time I went with 99.

I was sort of shocked that a person did that especially since I am about 6 inches taller and at the time weighed about 250lbs (I haven't been doing good since then and lost 50lbs)

So I just look down at that muddy foot print on my shirt and then he punches me with a left to the chin (I actually have not been hit since my boxing days in the early 1970's) and I didn't even feel it but as a reflex I slapped him on the chin with an open hand and then backed up and picked up the shovel to get me back to the house asap and repeatedly said to him "I am calling the sheriff"

As I am going up to the house walking backwards just to make sure he keeps yelling and goes to his car and reaches in like he is grabbing his Glock but I guess his wife said not to (I didn't know she was in the car since he has blacked out windows)

So then he goes over to this galvenized pipe I had cemented in for a chain gate to keep people from turning around in my driveway and bend the pipe back and forth until it breaks off and then comes up my driveway (leaving foot prints in the mud and the sheriff took pictures)

And keeps yelling for me to come back (now I was figuring going by the law would be better than me beating him to death with the shovel)

And just as I was getting close to the house he takes the pipe and smacks a big dent in that gold gate I used to have down there for years and then goes to his car tosses the pipe onto his property and burns off and goes to his house.

My wife calls the 911 and I listen to the police scanner and when I hear one saying he is on our road I head back down so he wouldn't drive over the evidence.

They all show up and take picture and go over and arrest him and take him to the jail (his whore bailed him out the same night)

He starts off by telling them he was defending his wife because I pounded on her car window........I pointed out to the cops where the car was at the time and how there was no way a person could get on that side of the car since he was against the wire fence and that you could also see no foot prints there at all.

So I fill out all the papers and said the exact same thing as I just wrote here and said the exact thing in court.

BUT THAT FUCKER changed his story a couple more times and even put it in the 2 local newspapers and after that decided to run for sheriff too and see how many people would fall for his bs scam (he also is famous for suing people for a living and has a 10yr fake insurance fraud for a fake back injury that put a local boat company out of business in 1997)

And 6 months late when the court date finally happened I go and tell the facts once again.

Then I go out and sit in the car while the rest happened figuring the assistant prosecutor would win this since they had all the evidence.

Well that is when his lying lawyer and him came up with version #3 and said I stopped his car by standing in the middle of the road (he carries a Glock and drives one of those new balck chrysler hemi's) and then he said the reason he kicked me in the chest is he has this bad back and he was laying in the driver seat and I was holding the shovel over my head to hit him.

Of course nobody even said then why if that was true didn't I hit anything with that shovel if it was a fact.

They didn't even think of calling in my local doctor who has all my records and would have said there is now way I hold a shovel (or any of my walking sticks) over my head without just losing balance because of all the medical facts I have.

Right after that bitch was found not guilty but did have to pay the court costs.

And days later they force that assistant prosecutor to resign.

Now during all of this his guns were taken by the sheriff yet the crook went to another county and tried to illegally buy another one and all they did was turn him down.

He also owns an automatic weapon which he shoots on occasion and those are of course illegal.

Then after that he starts sending me these threat emails about all kinds of things (he types and spells like a stupid 12yr old board troll)

Saying among other things that he is going to take everything I own.

Well I had the sheriff come by and burn them on a cd and then the next day 7 sheriff cars go to his house to take his computers to have them checked (I have video of them pulling down his driveway)

They give it to a city police dept. to check the 2 they had but I found out I am Bill Gates compared to them because all they said is they can't find evidnce that he sent them from those pc's..........the damn thing is he sent them from his fake real estate website and the proof was right there on what ever server he uses and the FACT that the website return email code was there which I sure couldn't copy and how the fuck would I know he can't spell or type???

This dope is 57yrs old and claims to be a real estate big shot since 1968 (BS) and it is even painted on his car........well I did some checks on him and found he has sold NOTHING in the 10yrs he has been here and I found his tax records for the last 40 years and he never payed more than $1000 in income tax which isn't possible since he always claims to be a million $ real estate broker for almost 40yrs.

I also found out he is in debt for over $400,000 which is why he is trying to pull this one off.

This is going to federal court in Tacoma.

Now me being Mr.Nice guy about 5yrs agao I gave away a 14X70 mobile home to a local young family for free and had to take my gate security system down so they could get the thing out of my driveway and that 90 degree turn onto the road so that is why this wasn't all on tape.

So in January while we were doing the playoffs for the 7th BC I was testing my new security system and had a 9mm video camera pointing down his way.........and guess what?

This bitch who claims a back injury and has stolen well over $100,000 was out there for hours with a chainsaw cutting up alder tress and loading all the branches and logs in his truck and crawling on the ground under his truck and popping right up and just kept on sawing and loading a couple loads of wood and bending way over sawing wood for all that time and walking down over the bank and tossing all the wood in the truck.......walking around with no problem at all (Cravn will know wtf I mean when I say this stuff)

He has no idea I have this video.

I am making a copy and taking it to the sheriffs office when we meet him and the Seattle attorney that was part of that insurance scam.

I know this will end up in the papers and it should be on the OReilly Factor.

I will probably get screwed for all my money since he will get away with some of it "OJ" style.

But I pray to GOD they get him for that insurance thing and what ever else they can get and take everything away from him and make him leave the county and put him in prison for as long as possible.

So today the attorney asks what I do and I told him how I pretty much just help people around the world with computer problems for free and I also teach astrophysics and partical physics and am part of the Large Hadron Collidor project,and the Einstein Project and now days do the galaxy analysis for the Sloan Digital Sky Survey in NM.

So he asks if I could get everyone to write to him to back me up on this since I have been doing this since early 1999.

I said.......heck I don't know what I could do there since all of you and everyone else are all over the world and I am not the type to bother people but have always enjoyed answering questions for any of you or anyone else in the world.

And my only friend around here that I actually allow on the property stopped by today with his wife and said he would try to help and he is a big shot at the Bangor military site in Bremerton and former nuclear inspector who I have known for over 25 years.........his son is the one that was killed in the car wreck last october and I mentioned that here then.

Well I guess this is the longest post ever here.........and even though I might look like a big mean guy and would love to fill him full of desert eagle 50 calibers........I would never hurt a little bird or any of the other critters here (except the moles of course)......but I don't feel very good right now after typing this and having to think about it 24/7 for almost 2 years now.

Hell I wish I could have a beer or 2 or smoke a fat one with G-Mole right now........heck I have a legal prescription for that since 2000 but it all makes me sick and black out and get hauled to the hospital......and believe me that happened last summer when I tried.

bluehoo .......I would just give up if I wasn't able to sit at my pc's and do the science projects........so I guess I will get over on the Galaxy site right now and just try and think about that and see if I can fall asleep for a few before the sun comes up bluehoo

Since you have to sign up over at that place to see the official stats here is a copy and paste.......I am #10 in the world and actually the only one in the top 10 that does it by myself. and my other partical physics/astrophysics stat box.

(ah hell the damn "Current Statistics" box won't load now.....figures)

Well maybe it will work tomorrow.

I have classified almost 95,000 different galaxies and also have saved pictures of the best ones to burn to a disc to send to them.

Six Years Ago Today User_787424

Recent Galaxies Magic has Analyzed (over 92000)

Galaxy Ref Classification
587735490819326136 Ellipse
588011124650934425 Ellipse
588298663578698001 Ellipse
587731872844939998 Spiral On Edge
587741815702552824 Ellipse
587742979100246104 Ellipse
587729782273540712 Spiral On Edge
587738196651016301 Spiral On Edge
587739719762575453 Ellipse
587736525912015131 Spiral Clock
588017603610214582 Ellipse
587731912572731571 Ellipse
587726100419313960 Ellipse
588017606291030161 Spiral Clock
587727227841282195 Ellipse
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... >>

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/20/2007, 5:03 am

I'm thinking a road trip for several covert BC members is in order.

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 9/20/2007, 11:49 am

Hey Magic......you mentioned the polygraph test. Have you taken one yourself? Ask the lawyer if the results of that test can be admitted as circumstantial evidence on your behalf. Do anything you can do to get the results admitted. While it's true that the polygraph can't be used to prove guilt, but can it be used as a defensive tool?

But if it's NOT allowed, I would take the test anyway, and then have your lawyer "accidently" mention to the judge that your took the polygraph and PASSED IT.

Then your lawyer can say, "Oops, sorry about that, judge. I didn't mean to disclose that information". The goal is to plant the idea in the judge's head that YOU are telling the truth, and the Asshole is lying, even if the results of the polygraph are not admissable wink

At least have your lawyer say to the judge, "Your Honor, can I admit as evidence the results of the polygraph test taken by my client? I would be MORE than happy to give you the results of this test".

MISSION ACHOMPLISHED!!
booya

Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 9/20/2007, 3:48 pm

Uncle Guido can make a trip to the left coast.

That insurance scamming shit is for the birds. If those fakers knew half the pain or the 3 back surgeries Ive been through maybe they would give it a second thought before they faked another injury. Magic, find out who is paying his insurance benefits, send them a copy of his fat ass cutting firewood and putting it in the truck. They would reward you.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 9/20/2007, 4:16 pm

cravnravn wrote:Uncle Guido can make a trip to the left coast.

That insurance scamming shit is for the birds. If those fakers knew half the pain or the 3 back surgeries Ive been through maybe they would give it a second thought before they faked another injury. Magic, find out who is paying his insurance benefits, send them a copy of his fat ass cutting firewood and putting it in the truck. They would reward you.

I knew you would know about that part Cravn........since we both have that disc and nerve damage thing.

I am making a copy of that video today and meeting the attorney for the county and the insurance rep and the head sheriff in the sheriffs office on the 27th and it seems to me insurance companies love this kind of thing......what do Birds and Kurt think about this????

If this was the good old days he would be lucky to be swingin' from an old oak tree.

I tried the polygraph idea and my attorney said that wouldn't help here in Washington (funny this will be over in Pierce County in Tacoma where I haven't been to in about 30yrs but I was actually born in that County in Kirkland.......yeah the same Kirkland where the Seatoucans were born!

And I don't think Einstein or Tesla can help me these days wtf

Last edited by on 9/21/2007, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bookie Challenge
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 9/20/2007, 4:46 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:I'm thinking a road trip for several covert BC members is in order.

Dec in PA/B-More is nice..I'll even give you a tour of the Colts Room in B-More.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/20/2007, 7:26 pm

Don't for a minute think I wouldn't take you up on that, Crav... that #18 jersey would fit right in, in that room.

(although I was thinking of heading west, young man! No one knows me or my prints out there...)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/20/2007, 7:29 pm

Magic wrote:[what do Birds and Kurt think about this????

[/color][/b]

Oh, I can assure you that the insurance company paying his DI benefits would be VERY interested... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 9/21/2007, 10:40 am

The lawyer said that mentioning to the judge that you passed a polygraph would NOT be helpful?? I seriously doubt that....that's just common sense. It sure can't hurt to mention it, eh?

Well Magic....that was my best attempt at legal advice, lol lol

If that jackoff is collecting disability for a "bad back" and you have video of him swinging sledge hammers and chainsaws, throwing blocks of firewood all over his property, then yep.....that's good stuff. Cravn and Kurt are right about insurance companies always being on the keen lookout for fraud. I've heard that many times over the years. And it seems you have some proof of it!! clap

Just stay positive and trust the........system.......to deliver......justice Six Years Ago Today Sweat10

Then counter his sorry ass to get your court cost back!! cheerstoyou

Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content