Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

5 posters

Go down

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? Empty ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

Post  Guest 8/9/2007, 5:49 am

I know one thing for sure...

I AM!

booya clap cheerstoyou drinkbeer rambo Twisted Evil dancing3 cowboy

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? Empty Re: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

Post  Magic 8/9/2007, 10:53 am

HELL YEAH!!

The World Champion COLTS @ Dallas tonight!!

Of course it will mainly be 2nd and 3rd stringers out there smile

But it's a start cheerstoyou
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/9/2007, 2:53 pm

baby steps, Magic... baby steps.

We're baby steps closer to the real deal.

And the onslaught of prognosticating excellence that is associated with the ColtsKurt-meister. I've learned a few lessons over the past two years...
All I can say is watch out.

My friends at Indiana Insurance Co. treated me well again today... got the corp tix for the Reds game Saturday. Diamond Club seats. booya Free buffet pre-during-post game. bounce Free drinks pre-during-post game. cheerstoyou 4 rows up behind the plate. $200/ticket... got two. king The lady and I will be slummin' it with the VP of Marketing and his lady, the commercial lines Underwriting VP and his lady, and some other scumbag agent and his old lady... LOL.

Been my summer of baseball... Monday evening I went to the play-ins for the LL World Series. Ohio beat Indiana 2-0. I love kid's baseball, HS baseball, college baseball, and going to pro ball parks. Don't like the pro game, but the ball parks are always outstanding. hellyes

Oh, I almost forgot...

GO COLTS!

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 8/9/2007, 4:51 pm

Yeah buddy!!! Cant wait to kick the Colts Asses come Dec 9th..And if you havent figured it out, the Cravn Curse is very much alive and well. 1st it was Glenn pulling a fast one..Did you all catch the interview with Manning tonite on the NFL Channel?? he sounds real worried about Glenn's rash retirement. 2ndly all the personnel that has flown the corral. than the massive injury.

Oh and Kurt, I love the LL World Series, Im spoiled, The youngest and soon to be rookie of the year in the BC, played in a qualifier 5 years ago, good stuff!! Dont forget about the Cal Ripken LL World Series either, FOX will be carrying that Tourney. Ill miss Gary Thornes coverage of the LLWS, cant believe he left ESPN to announce for the lowly Orioles.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/11/2007, 8:15 pm

Hey Crav, them pesky Ohio boys beat our IN boys to go to Williamsport today. Good Luck to them!

The Reds beat up on the Padres late to get the win this afternoon. Ended up w/ 4 tix to the game, so my son and his wife joined the lady and I. Free food and drink, beautiful weather, baseball, family and friends... it was the best. Great American Ballpark is a great ballpark.

Next up, Colts scrubs v Bears scrubs. It should be cool, given its the first home game since a little contest last February... maybe they'll talk about our new stadium as much as they did Dallas' on Thursday. [Gag]

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 8/11/2007, 11:52 pm

Next up, Colts scrubs v Bears scrubs. It should be cool, given its the first home game since a little contest last February... maybe they'll talk about our new stadium as much as they did Dallas' on Thursday. [Gag]

Yeah Kurt, I was thinking the same thing while I was watching and listening to them act like the new Cow stadium was going to be like the modern version of the pyramid in Egypt joker
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 8/12/2007, 8:43 am

Did you hear Aikman boasting about how their new stadium can literally hold the statue of liberty?

I heard that and I'm thinking.......WHO GIVES A SHIT??? That has exactly WHAT to do with football?? Is THAT the Cowboys goal?? To build a stadium that can hold a statue?? LOSERS ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? Thumbs10
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2560

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  anything4ABUC 8/13/2007, 2:51 pm

All booked up and heading up to Seattle for the opener!

Does it bother me that the Bucs can't win shit on the West Coast?

Yep

Does it give me hope that the last time they did (besides the SB), it was in Seattle?

Yep

Where's that damn hawkfan?
anything4ABUC
anything4ABUC
Retired

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 8/14/2007, 3:30 am

anything4ABUC wrote:All booked up and heading up to Seattle for the opener!

Does it bother me that the Bucs can't win shit on the West Coast?

Yep

Does it give me hope that the last time they did (besides the SB), it was in Seattle?

Yep

Where's that damn hawkfan?

You're coming up here to the Great Northwest Buc????

Hawk is over in Roslyn south of North Bend on the hiway there (you can email him) and I am on the Olympic Peninsula.

All my friends here are damn Seatoucan fans........I finally got the last laugh cheerstoyou

You're welcome to cruise over here and check the best part of the state out if you like.

sunny
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  anything4ABUC 8/14/2007, 10:53 am

Magic wrote:

You're coming up here to the Great Northwest Buc????

Hawk is over in Roslyn south of North Bend on the hiway there (you can email him) and I am on the Olympic Peninsula.

All my friends here are damn Seatoucan fans........I finally got the last laugh cheerstoyou

You're welcome to cruise over here and check the best part of the state out if you like.

sunny

Yep, but my visit will likely be limited to the area between the cheap hotel I'm at by the airport and wherever the game is. I fly into Seatac on Sat afternoon and leave Monday noon, so I'll have a couple of nights to get a taste of the Seattle nightlife, have at least one cup'o'coffee (haha). Any suggestion would be appreciated..

BTW, I've been up to the great northwest before, had a buddy who lived in Shelton for awhile. Went to see Aerosmith and Pat Travers up there once, but that was way back circa 1980 or so. Beautiful country, but not enough sunny for this So Cali homer..

It'd be cool if one of youse guys was going to the game, it's always fun to crash a tailgate party.. drinkbeer

Go Bucs!
anything4ABUC
anything4ABUC
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 8/14/2007, 4:41 pm

I guess that depends on how much cash you bring Buc cheerstoyou

The typical sports bars and a couple nice restaurants where players go.

My old favorite restaurant is "13 Coins" (not cheap and I sit in a captains chair up at a counter where you watch em do the cookin' show)

And other newer places (or the Space Needle of course)

The Seatoucan stadium is basically brand new but I have only looked at the place and only have been to the mlb Safeco Field next to it.

Are you renting a car or taking the taxi fron Sea-Tac to a place?

I only go over there if the Colts are in town so I will be watching at home on the bigscreen since we have to pay for NFL Sunday Ticket every season Rolling Eyes
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  anything4ABUC 8/15/2007, 12:24 pm

I'll go anywhere that has good atmosphere, and likely take a cab rather than waste time driving in circles. Made that mistake when I went to San Fran for a game a couple years ago. Parking absolutely sucks there..

There are a couple of Buc fan groups congregating around town, including a few from Cali that I'll probably hook up with.

I'll look for that 13 Coins place. Looks like the SeaTac location is about a half-mile from where I'm staying. If it's good enough for one Laker fan, it's good enough for another...
anything4ABUC
anything4ABUC
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 8/15/2007, 7:51 pm

I here you on that one!!!

San Fran was a pain in the ass to get around! We made the trip out there 2 years ago to see the Colts kick the 9'ers asses!!!!!
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 8/16/2007, 8:42 am

Yep, driving in "The City" sucks sometimes, but it gets easier as you get used to it. Many of the streets, like Broadway, all run one-way, so you have to go around the block to head in the opposite direction. Also, you'd better have an automatic tranny, because if you get stuck in stop-and-go traffic on one of those 90 degree inclines, you'll burn your clutch up!!

But if you're going to be hitting a lot of shops, maybe hitting Pier 39 or Fisherman's Wharf or whatever, it is probably better to take a cab......and/or take the trolley car as far as you can wuv
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2560

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down