Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another reason for me to hate Vick..

3 posters

Go down

Another reason for me to hate Vick.. Empty Another reason for me to hate Vick..

Post  dblshockpwr 7/23/2007, 7:01 pm

I took my faithfull dog pal to the vet today... He's 15 years old and wouldn't eat and I had to give him water from my cupped hand to give him a drink.....

So I take him to the vet and the bill is over $400... and I'm not a mutli-millionaire athlete..... but I paid to give my buddy a chance for a few more good years,, That dog would die for his family...

Mike Vick is a complete scumbag, assclown mother fucker and I hope he gets put in the federal pen and gets ass raped.

PS it doens't look good for my old guy, if this treatment doesn't work I'll have to put him down. bawlin bluehoo bawlin

So Mike Vick is an even bigger tool in my book right now!!

FRY THAT FUCKER!!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Another reason for me to hate Vick.. Empty Re: Another reason for me to hate Vick..

Post  Agent 99 7/26/2007, 10:24 am

I would have to agree dblshock!

I've forked out plenty of $$$ for our dogs and cats as well. I have a free cat that we gave our daughter for Christmas 7 years ago that has a damn titanium rod in its leg from when it broke its leg. That free cat turned out to be a $300 vet bill because I steped on the little bastard in the dark 2 nights after we gave him to our daughter.

I by no means would consider myself an animal rights freek, but what they did was sooo wrong in so many ways! This just fuels the fire for these PETA people too!!!!

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Another reason for me to hate Vick.. Empty Re: Another reason for me to hate Vick..

Post  dblshockpwr 7/26/2007, 1:01 pm

Agent 99 wrote:I would have to agree dblshock!

I've forked out plenty of $$$ for our dogs and cats as well. I have a free cat that we gave our daughter for Christmas 7 years ago that has a damn titanium rod in its leg from when it broke its leg. That free cat turned out to be a $300 vet bill because I steped on the little bastard in the dark 2 nights after we gave him to our daughter.

I by no means would consider myself an animal rights freek, but what they did was sooo wrong in so many ways! This just fuels the fire for these PETA people too!!!!

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Yeah i don't care for PETA that much myself.... Goes back year ago when I tool my nephew to a local "Take a Kid Fishing" day and the PETA morons decided to show up and picket it... And back to when they had the Brown County Deer Hunt and one of the dumb fuckers was going to try and wear a set of antlers on his head and run arund the park to try and disrupt the hunt....(never mind the fact the deer were severly overpopulated and starving to death) He got arrested for well....just being dumb... LOL

and BTW my old guy is up and atom and just as active as ever..(he's VERY active for his age...) He had an infection and he has a herniated disk in his back... So I'll be giving him prednisone for as long as he lives... LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/26/2007, 6:47 pm

Keep an eye on your old pal, 2shock... that prednisone really makes them dogs pee like crazy!

Nothing they can do about it... but they'll make a mess of the house for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 7/27/2007, 2:39 am

Yeah peta is just another group of idiots for sure.

I think they are a bunch of carrot killers!!

laughing

Certain critters are made for food and of course some people will eat any critter.........but I don't need a bunch of peta jackasses to tell me wtf to eat......or shoot.

I am kind to all animals as long as they don't mess up my kingdom (like the moles do.......in fact #60 is trying to see when I am asleep so I can't shoot the bastard so far)

I put nice birds and bunnies and deer waaaaaaaaaaay ahead of the human bastards that deserve what Vick and his corn-row gangsta's did to those dogs.

ramborampage

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down