Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I'm working at Lucas Oil Stadium..

3 posters

Go down

So I'm working at Lucas Oil Stadium.. Empty So I'm working at Lucas Oil Stadium..

Post  dblshockpwr 7/18/2007, 12:13 pm

Tell you guys what... Since now I'm working on the LUXURY suites at the new stadium....

I have a great view of the whole thing being built.. And I'll probably be there until the very end..

Since I'm horrible at posting pics, maybe I can send seom to Magic's hotmail account from my camera phone and he can post them here eh?

I have a 30 second camcorder feature too... and they will be setting the steel supports for the roof in the next couple of days.. You won't beleive how big these things are....biggest structures I've seen moved with a crane...

and I'm keeping my eyes open for a brick for you Magic... LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

So I'm working at Lucas Oil Stadium.. Empty Re: So I'm working at Lucas Oil Stadium..

Post  cravnravn 7/18/2007, 3:07 pm

Hey do me a favor, take a nice healthy shit in the owners box, leave a note signed

Love
Cravn
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

So I'm working at Lucas Oil Stadium.. Empty Re: So I'm working at Lucas Oil Stadium..

Post  dblshockpwr 7/18/2007, 4:17 pm

cravnravn wrote:Hey do me a favor, take a nice healthy shit in the owners box, leave a note signed

Love
Cravn

why not Jimmy already took one on your curse... I will drink to that
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/18/2007, 7:23 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Hey do me a favor, take a nice healthy shit in the owners box, leave a note signed

Love
Cravn

why not Jimmy already took one on your curse... I will drink to that

HA! good one, 2shock!

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 7/19/2007, 1:23 am

Thats OK, look how he aged trying to get rid of the curse, he started out as a snotty nosed pimply face little brat in 84..Now he winds up the spitting image of the devil himself, even has his same bad habits except he pops pills.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 7/19/2007, 9:46 am

I would rather have a pill popper than a murderer playing for us!

Cravn you going to play fantasy football with Magic and I this year??
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 7/19/2007, 11:35 am

I wouldnt want a murderer on my team either..Glad they convicted that Rae Carruth. dancing3
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down