Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jail Blazers no more! Watch out Magic!

2 posters

Go down

Jail Blazers no more! Watch out Magic! Empty Jail Blazers no more! Watch out Magic!

Post  dblshockpwr 6/29/2007, 5:48 am

Wow after Portlands draft in a couple of years they are going to be a force to be reckoned with in the West!!

Your lakers might be in trouble with them Magic!!
WOW.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Jail Blazers no more! Watch out Magic! Empty Re: Jail Blazers no more! Watch out Magic!

Post  Guest 6/29/2007, 2:00 pm

Dumped Zach Randolph and picked up Oden & McRoberts...

NICE draft! Both are local Indy boys... been watching them for years.

Back to top Go down

Jail Blazers no more! Watch out Magic! Empty Re: Jail Blazers no more! Watch out Magic!

Post  dblshockpwr 6/29/2007, 3:21 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:Dumped Zach Randolph and picked up Oden & McRoberts...

Did you get to see the Speice Indy Heat team they were on together CK?

I got to see them play a few times and McRoberts and Oden playing together..Along with Conley was really something to see...Probably the best AAU team thats ever played.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 6/30/2007, 2:14 am

Yeah potland and the OK sonics finally lost as many games as they could so they could have those nice picks!

Always glad to see the bahstahn c's get screwed with the lottery but the bastards still got players out of that deal.

My poor Lakers.......I never heard of the guys we picked but then I don't watch ncaa ball until the Final 4

I think we got a spanish guy and a chinese guard.......I saw some youtube video's but hell I could make a video of me looking like Magic Johnson playing too Basketball (well I actually have some old video of me when I could still dunk when I was 41yrs old........and I still am a deadly shooter from all over the court.

Too bad I can only jump about 6 inches these days and I forget how to actually run up and down a full court Rolling Eyes

I was hoping we could nab Garnett the other day for a couple of our bums like Kwame,Sasha,Mihm,Smush,Radmanovic,and Shammond!

Hell that seems like enough players to trade for one.......it would be like the trade we did to get Kareem back when I was in HS joker

Summer League starts on the 8th for the Lakers (which just happens to be the wife and my 20th anniversery......and she actually let me watch all 60 draft picks without bitching)

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/30/2007, 4:59 am

dblshockpwr wrote:
ColtsKurt wrote:Dumped Zach Randolph and picked up Oden & McRoberts...

Did you get to see the Speice Indy Heat team they were on together CK?

I got to see them play a few times and McRoberts and Oden playing together..Along with Conley was really something to see...Probably the best AAU team thats ever played.

Never saw that particular combination play together, 2shock. But that did have to be the best ever... don't forget, Eric Gordon and the Cook kid played on that team as well. Seems almost unfair, eh?

I did get to see thae pieces play against each other, though. McRoberts is the odd piece, though. He was a standout at Duke, but was always overshadowed by the others on the team. He always did carry a grudge about that - it most certainly affected the voting for Mr. Basketball his year. Now, on draft day, his mom said he was in no mood to speak after falling to #37... what a piece of work. 2nd or 3rd pick of the second round... and he's in no mood to speak. Pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum