Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I gave in and got Directv again...

4 posters

Go down

So I gave in and got Directv again... Empty So I gave in and got Directv again...

Post  dblshockpwr 6/11/2007, 4:07 pm

so they finally won our years long war and I will once again PAY for Directv........

I'm so ashamed.....

Sigh where did all the good hackers go?
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

So I gave in and got Directv again... Empty Re: So I gave in and got Directv again...

Post  dblshockpwr 6/11/2007, 4:11 pm

and just for the record.... Sorry Mighty Sunday Ticket IS still exclusive to DirecTV.....

sucks bro....

But just think, when you swtch back over from Comcast they will just about suck you off when you sign back up and switch over.... You'll get a nice 4 room HD DVR system for next to nothing...LOL

Unless of course you left on bad terms with them like I did....LOL then they won't give you shit for free... LOL

And to think I always thought they were bulshittng when they said they recorded phone calls......OOOPS... LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

So I gave in and got Directv again... Empty Re: So I gave in and got Directv again...

Post  Magic 6/11/2007, 10:45 pm

Yeah direcTV sent me some mail again with my name pasted on the thing telling me I can get the HDTV and dvr updated version all installed for free but when you look at the price of all the programming and how it will go up after 12 months.......well I will just stick to the regular direcTv version until ALL the channels have to switch to hdtv by law.

The other on (dish network) is sending me a new reciever for free and the $100 discount for their screw-ups and today the nuts shipped me a new remote control by itself in a box left at the door via UPS Rolling Eyes

Funny how after 25 years I still get free channels on my BIG dish.

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 6/14/2007, 12:42 pm

Yeah, I talked to Directv again when I cancelled, and they said those rumors are false. They may be lying about it to avoid loss of business, but I'd rather see them keep the Ticket, because I like Directv a lot better than cable, anyway. Plus you can have satellite hook up almost anywhere you live, but cable access is limited, eh?

So I'd rather go without ST this year, and then go back to Directv when I'm in......VEGAS!!!! clap

I'll rent a nice house for a couple of years (with a pool), and then I'll buy.......LAND!!!! clap

Then I'll find myself a cute little fraulein to wife, then we'll build our......HOUSE!!!! clap

Then after I have everything in life all sorted out, after having worked all these years busting my sorry butt, at that moment when I finally cash in and really live life, that's when something will happen and I'll......CROAK OFF!!!!! So I gave in and got Directv again... Thumbs11

That would REALLY piss me off laughing

BOOKIE CHALLENGE So I gave in and got Directv again... 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 6/15/2007, 4:04 pm

Well my Direct tv is on again... and I have to say that it feels HORRIBLE having to actually PAY for it again... LOL

But it is nice to have the diversity in programming again after being stuck with the LOCAL cable company..... They actually sounded surprised when I cancelled them this afternoon...

Oh well
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/16/2007, 2:03 am

Yeah 2Shock it sucks paying for DirectTV, but atleast they put TVG as part of their basic package king

But its still odd that I have not seen 1 friggin commercial for the NFL Ticket, and they haven't started the automatic withdraw for payments out of my account fot the Ticket either, Guess I'll be calling Ackmed sometime today.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum