Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sisters are great!

2 posters

Go down

Sisters are great! Empty Sisters are great!

Post  Guest 4/8/2007, 5:35 pm

Went to the sis's house for the Easter meal today. Not a basket, but she had a great surprise for me...

Seems the law firm she manages (administrator, HR, etc.) represents a client that produced the DUKE footballs for Wilson for the Super Bowl. They make a bunch, ship them to the game for use. Well they always make more than needed. The "leftovers" are brought back to the factory.

I GOT ONE! Pretty cool... I'm sure there are plenty out there just like it, but I know that this one was shipped to S. Florida for the game - but never made it to the field. It has Indianapolis and Chicago's names on it... the date of the game... just not all fancy and pretty white panels like they're selling as souveniers. This was meant to be a game ball.

I just might have to get Tony Dungy to sign it for me... I've got an inside that can get that done for me.

Back to top Go down

Sisters are great! Empty Re: Sisters are great!

Post  Magic 4/9/2007, 12:14 am

Damn you are lucky these days Kurt (or are you always like that.......well except the BC smile )

Get Peyton or Marvin......or both to sign that and you will have an investment king

You know that way you could tease Cravn too I will drink to that

I have been sort of lucky like that in the past with Lakers stuff for some reason but I wouldn't have much Colts stuff if not for my Colts brothers from here and back during the NFL.com board days.

I have a few old Colts fan friends around here that switched to Seatoucan fans so they gave me a couple old things since they knew it meant more to me (like my 1976 SI with the MVP Bert Jones on the cover and a Mike Curtis card)

My son was a spoiled brat so he collected boxes of cards but wasn't a Colts fan back then (he is now though) so I have lots of perfect condition Colts/Marshall Faulk cards........not that they are worth much.

Take a picture of that and send it to me and I will post it if you want.

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/9/2007, 4:24 am

If it doesn't involve winning money in any way, other than spending it of course, my luck does seem to soar! Bring $$ into the equation... different story - close, but no banana!

Manning and Harrison are not on the radar. The team physician for the NC Panthers (you've seen me post about them) is also the team physician for your WORLD CHAMPION SUPER BOWL XLI WINNERS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS , so I can get TD's autograph... I'm pretty sure those making a percentage of Peyton's and Marvin's take wouldn't allow a freebie for "lucky."

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/9/2007, 4:59 am

They are cool Kurt, I have one myself from SB XXXV..And of course I took it out to training camp to have the SB MVP Ray Lewis to sign it.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum