Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOLAt the Pats fans..

3 posters

Go down

LOLAt the Pats fans.. Empty LOLAt the Pats fans..

Post  dblshockpwr 3/6/2007, 5:16 pm

You guys should check out the boards, they are proclaiming every player they sign as being ALL-PRO's now...

OMFG!!! LOL Wes Welker... You would think he was Michea Irvin and that Stallworth was Jerry Rice.... nevermind the fact that Stallworth can't stay healthy and is in rehab... LOL

The best one is trying to hype up 35 year-old washed up Kyle Brady!!! LOL

Lord I didn't know that he was even still alive much less conning teams into giving him contracts now.. LOL

The Pats front office has officially lost their minds!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

LOLAt the Pats fans.. Empty Re: LOLAt the Pats fans..

Post  Magic 3/6/2007, 10:42 pm

That bunch of jackasses won't stfu and go away until they miss the playoffs for a few years and give their girlfriend Tom Brady a bunch of losses so they can quit blowing him all the time smile

This reminds me of the early 70's when I put the curse on Namath and Grogan and Griese cheerstoyou
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 3/11/2007, 9:00 am

Now those screwballs give Dante Stallworth top level wr money? 30 mill over 6 years with 12 MILLION GUARENTEED!!! OMFG this is too much....

If a pats fan ever says anything about the Colts overpaying Wr'S again I'm just going to bitch-slap them for being stupid!!!

Welker got what? 3.9 mill a year... now Stallworth with this huge deal!!!!

Thank God we don't have any Patsie bitches in the challenge!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/11/2007, 6:27 pm

This reminds me of the early 70's when I put the curse on Namath and Grogan and Griese

My Curse was stronger cowboy

My Mom just got back from St Lucia today, they are big in Voo-Doo and Black Magic..Something tells me the Cravn Curse will be back stronger than ever this BC Season.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 3/12/2007, 2:30 am

My Curse was stronger cowboy

I don't know about that Cravn!

I started my Namath curse the day after SB III and he pretty much did nothing after that except get hammered by our Colts (I can still see Stan White knocking Namath out)

Put the curse on Grogan and that worked until the Brady Bunch scam wtf

And then I was surprised by that damn Griese and was wanting the Colts to get another couple SB's in the 70's so I was cursing Griese all the time after he got the wins and made Don Foola look good after his bs with #19.

And now we have the NFL Network showing that 1977 Colts vs raiders playoff game.........no matter how many curses and cussing it still comes out the same......and just as bad when we played that new kid name Bradshaw vs our MVP Bert Jones bluehoo

I hear Bert runs some lumber company down in Louisiana now days.

I started to like bald headed Bradshaw after he retired and did his NFL comedy act every weekend smile

I sure miss the good old days when players stayed with the team until they had to retire or wouldn't retire and got traded or sent to a new team like Mad Dog becoming a Seatoucan when they were reinvented.

If I was Rhodes I would be happy with the cash they gave me and stick with the World Champion Colts king
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/13/2007, 1:39 am

Magic. did you catch on the NFL Network the 1958 Game they have been dhowing, its the long version, probably 1 1/2 hrs long.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 3/13/2007, 2:14 am

cravnravn wrote:Magic. did you catch on the NFL Network the 1958 Game they have been dhowing, its the long version, probably 1 1/2 hrs long.

Yeah I saw that last month on NFL Network smile

There has been several great programs about the Colts of the past and of course this years Colts season was on yesterday.

That 1958 game was great with old players talking and they did that with SB III and SB V too.

But 1958 was the best one and I hope they show more with the 1959 version too (like Frank Gifford getting hammered)

Of course they show the 1977 over and over too.

The best thing for us is that Ed Sabol and his son Steve Sabol are the ones that started NFL Films back in 1964 and they were Colts fans all their lives!!!

That means they have lots of Colts history still on film.

I like watching the games when they stuck a mic in to listen to guys like Unitas talk on the sidelines during games!

Tonight they had a special about John Ehrman from his Colts days and taking the kids to Memorial Stadium before it was torn down and showed him coaching the HS teams.

Glad we have the Sabol's on our side and we will get to see great films of the NFL and the COLTS that has been going on for almost 60 years now king
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down