Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See this is why i think we should go back to the days of

2 posters

Go down

See this is why i think we should go back to the days of Empty See this is why i think we should go back to the days of

Post  dblshockpwr 9/29/2013, 2:36 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/29/world/meast/israel-iranian-spying-arrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

If you get caught spying you get the firing squad or a hanging.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

See this is why i think we should go back to the days of Empty Re: See this is why i think we should go back to the days of

Post  cravnravn 9/29/2013, 2:41 pm

Who cares about the middle east?, I sure dont
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

See this is why i think we should go back to the days of Empty Re: See this is why i think we should go back to the days of

Post  dblshockpwr 9/29/2013, 3:06 pm

cravnravn wrote:Who cares about the middle east?, I sure dont
I do, I have 2 cousins in the military that just left Afghanistan, one ended up in SK and the other one will probably end up there before much longer.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 9/29/2013, 7:58 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Who cares about the middle east?, I sure dont
I do, I have 2 cousins in the military that just left Afghanistan, one ended up in SK and the other one will probably end up there before much longer.
WE SHOULDNT BE THERE
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/30/2013, 6:16 am

Everyone spies on everyone. Fact of life these days. That doesn't make it right, that doesn't mean we should stop. But it should come as no surprise to anyone and is not a cause for alarm. Hell, our own govt. has been doing it to its own citizens. And anyone outraged at that needs to be hit upside the head with a reality stick. I've got nothing to hide... If the US Govt. want to know that I look at toy trains and like to predict (well, try) the outcomes of NFL games, let them!

It'll be a great sleep-aid for the poor SOB charged with tracking my boring ass...

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 9/30/2013, 8:48 am

ColtsKurt wrote:Everyone spies on everyone.  Fact of life these days.  That doesn't make it right, that doesn't mean we should stop.  But it should come as no surprise to anyone and is not a cause for alarm.  Hell, our own govt. has been doing it to its own citizens.  And anyone outraged at that needs to be hit upside the head with a reality stick.  I've got nothing to hide... If the US Govt. want to know that I look at toy trains and like to predict (well, try) the outcomes of NFL games, let them!

It'll be a great sleep-aid for the poor SOB charged with tracking my boring ass...

Thats wrong on so many levels CK. It's not about "if I'm not doing anything wrong", It's the assumption that YOU ARE already doing something wrong, so lets just check up on that.

It's fundamentally wrong on every level.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/30/2013, 8:56 am

Its also how they stop those crazy fuckers from blowing up my wife, kids, and grandkids.

There's a lot going on that I don't want to know about and have no business knowing about. I like feeling secure in attending a football game or walking thru the mall. I like not having to worry about car bombs exploding on Broad Ripple Ave.

Unfortunately, in this crazy fucked up world, its a necessary evil and intrusion. Just gotta weigh the benefits vs the carnage. There are a lot of crazies out there that want to blow us up just because.

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 9/30/2013, 11:01 am

ColtsKurt wrote:Its also how they stop those crazy fuckers from blowing up my wife, kids, and grandkids.

There's a lot going on that I don't want to know about and have no business knowing about.  I like feeling secure in attending a football game or walking thru the mall.  I like not having to worry about car bombs exploding on Broad Ripple Ave.

Unfortunately, in this crazy fucked up world, its a necessary evil and intrusion.  Just gotta weigh the benefits vs the carnage.  There are a lot of crazies out there that want to blow us up just because.

I doubt if Broad Ripple is a grade A target CK. I think you would be safe regardless.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2013, 6:35 am

dblshockpwr wrote:
ColtsKurt wrote:Its also how they stop those crazy fuckers from blowing up my wife, kids, and grandkids.

There's a lot going on that I don't want to know about and have no business knowing about.  I like feeling secure in attending a football game or walking thru the mall.  I like not having to worry about car bombs exploding on Broad Ripple Ave.

Unfortunately, in this crazy fucked up world, its a necessary evil and intrusion.  Just gotta weigh the benefits vs the carnage.  There are a lot of crazies out there that want to blow us up just because.
I doubt if Broad Ripple is a grade A target CK.  I think you would be safe regardless.
You may be right, 2shocker, but they target large groups of people. BR fits that description... besides, I don't see some terrorists targeting... but some wannabe...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2013, 3:12 pm

Spies have been around for a long time. We all want to be safe and hope no matter who is in power they use the information to keep us safe not control us. But it's not just governments big biz spies on us as much as the government. My fear is the people who spy on us to profit off us may not care about our rights or if we are safe or not.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down