****************CHIP REPORT***************

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

****************CHIP REPORT*************** - Page 3 Empty Re: ****************CHIP REPORT***************

Post  ColtsKurt on 9/13/2013, 6:38 am

BigDrew wrote:Magic sorry I lied to you man , I have $300 worth of 2003 2's all consecutive and crisp non bent bills. I must have given the 1976 ones away. pissed 
Dock him 2 points.
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3870
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

****************CHIP REPORT*************** - Page 3 Empty Re: ****************CHIP REPORT***************

Post  Administrator on 9/13/2013, 1:51 pm

BigDrew wrote:
Magic sorry I lied to you
 
 
whoa 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Magic, better put some anti-condensation fluid in the gas tank if you're gonna store it for half the year. Water in the gas tank is not a good thing wtf
Administrator
Administrator
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 2534
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

****************CHIP REPORT*************** - Page 3 Empty Re: ****************CHIP REPORT***************

Post  Magic on 9/13/2013, 3:41 pm

mighty_colts wrote:BigDrew wrote:

 
Magic, better put some anti-condensation fluid in the gas tank if you're gonna store it for half the year. Water in the gas tank is not a good thing wtf
I have used that stuff before but it costs about the same as 2 gallons of gas for each car so I switched to just filling the tank up to the cap.......did the Jag and as I was pouring the other gas in the Cutlass I could hear it was about to be full so I will get another 5 gallons next time out (regular this time) and I have extra saved because I try to fire the cars up when it gets real cold here about the halfway point of the winter and top em off again.

The poor Chrysler that has to sit outside will get driven so it will be ok.

Main thing is I should do this before the gas price goes back up to $4
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7909
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

****************CHIP REPORT*************** - Page 3 Empty Re: ****************CHIP REPORT***************

Post  Administrator on 9/13/2013, 5:49 pm

Magic wrote:
 
Chrysler gets no love, sits outside in the snow and cold, completely alone and negleted.
 
 
Bro, that's just wrong sucks
Administrator
Administrator
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 2534
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

****************CHIP REPORT*************** - Page 3 Empty Re: ****************CHIP REPORT***************

Post  ColtsKurt on 9/13/2013, 8:15 pm

[quote="Magic"]
mighty_colts wrote:BigDrew wrote:

 


Main thing is I should do this before the gas price goes back up to $4
$3.24 here today. Lowest I've seen in quite awhile.
There was a report about a month ago that central IN was leading the nation in the highest avg. price per gallon.



Nice.
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3870
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

****************CHIP REPORT*************** - Page 3 Empty Re: ****************CHIP REPORT***************

Post  Magic on 9/13/2013, 8:27 pm

mighty_colts wrote:Magic wrote:
 
Chrysler gets no love, sits outside in the snow and cold, completely alone and negleted.
 
 
Bro, that's just wrong sucks
No room in the garage or it would be inside bluehoo

ColtsKurt wrote:

$3.24 here today.  Lowest I've seen in quite awhile.  
There was a report about a month ago that central IN was leading the nation in the highest avg. price per gallon.  

Nice.
They must have been lying to you about that because it is always higher here.

Hell the $3.58 right now is the lowest it has been the last 4 years here.

And I will never push the wrong button again (premium) guaranteed sucks 

I guess the good part is I don't do much driving so it is usually just one tank of gas for the 4X4,Cutlass,and Jag each year and I have only put about 3,500 miles on the Chrysler in the last 18 months.
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7909
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

****************CHIP REPORT*************** - Page 3 Empty Re: ****************CHIP REPORT***************

Post  cravnravn on 9/14/2013, 2:28 am

ColtsKurt wrote:
Magic wrote:
mighty_colts wrote:BigDrew wrote:

 


Main thing is I should do this before the gas price goes back up to $4
$3.24 here today.  Lowest I've seen in quite awhile.  
There was a report about a month ago that central IN was leading the nation in the highest avg. price per gallon.  



Nice.
You know whats fucking ridiculous, Obama threatens Syria, and no shit, down here gas jumped 25 cents over night. Yet all is quiet on the Syria front, you think they would fall 25 cents overnight? fuck no..Its a sin to put 40 bucks in a 6 cylinder mercury, and it doesnt fill it up..
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5823
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

****************CHIP REPORT*************** - Page 3 Empty Re: ****************CHIP REPORT***************

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum