Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxine Waters

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maxine Waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Maxine Waters

Post  Guest 6/21/2013, 6:41 pm

cravnravn wrote:
mighty_colts wrote:heh heh heh.......

Like I said......

Game On.

Want War, do you??

You got it ramborampage
Typical republican start a war that the working democrat has to finish

Ah, John, perhaps you're too young to recall which party was in power when that whole ugly Viet Nam thing started and which party was in control when it ended. I'll give you a pass on that but you really gotta work on your really broad brush liberal talking points. Oh, and Obama hasn't worked a day in his life...he's incapable of doing that.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/22/2013, 2:15 am

Only thing i recall about Viet Nam was being forced to register for the draft and my mom going ballistic, and my dads buddy coming back and was all goofy.

I presume it was the Dems that were in office when that senseless war broke out.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/22/2013, 5:59 am

cravnravn wrote:Only thing i recall about Viet Nam was being forced to register for the draft and my mom going ballistic, and my dads buddy coming back and was all goofy.

I presume it was the Dems that were in office when that senseless war broke out.

In the 50's the whole Viet Nam thing was a bothersome skirmish/military action.  Lyndon Johnson massively grew the number from 16,000 American advisors/soldiers in 1963 to 550,000 combat troops in early 1968.  It was his mess and the direct cause of more than 58,000 U.S. forces deaths.  johnson's "great society" initiatives started the big government that libs have come to adore.  (Tricky Dickey Nixon got us out of the Viet Nam mess.)

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 6/22/2013, 4:23 pm

mighty_colts wrote:Hey Blue, go into more detail about editing the modes.

I have my hands full as it is.

From start to finish, lay out the procedure.

Click on quote as if you were going to reply, then go to the opposite end of B (bold) and click on the switch editor mode ... Then go feed your dog, dude ..
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 6/22/2013, 4:29 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Only thing i recall about Viet Nam was being forced to register for the draft and my mom going ballistic, and my dads buddy coming back and was all goofy.

In the 50's the whole Viet Nam thing was a bothersome skirmish/military action.  Lyndon Johnson massively grew the number from 16,000 American advisors/soldiers in 1963 to 550,000 combat troops in early 1968.  It was his mess and the direct cause of more than 58,000 U.S. forces deaths.  johnson's "great society" initiatives started the big government that libs have come to adore.  (Tricky Dickey Nixon got us out of the Viet Nam mess.)

Nixon get's thrown out of office for spying on the demo's and the media sweeps IRS (being discriminatory against the Tea Party), spying on associated press reporters, concocting a lie about a fox reporter being a flight risk to acquire a warrant to spy on him, under the rug. The last two should have gotten their attention. But it's all cool because the Pres has a great smile ..
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 6/25/2013, 3:12 pm

What did Waters say?

"Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal will be about socializing...uh, um...Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies."

Oh, ok.

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Maxine Waters - Page 2 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content