Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benghazi

3 posters

Go down

Benghazi Empty Benghazi

Post  Administrator 6/17/2013, 12:15 pm

Read through this article.

More details are being revealed about what Obama and Clinton actually did (or more accurately, didn't do).

Be sure to read the last paragraph.

Benghazi, the IRS and the NSA......criminal.

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/06/benghazi-scandal-takes-another-turn-against-obama-and-clinton/

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Benghazi 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Benghazi Empty Re: Benghazi

Post  cravnravn 6/18/2013, 4:03 am

Bush's Fault that the Ravens won the SB

Last edited by cravnravn on 6/19/2013, 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 6/18/2013, 3:29 pm

No, man.........it's all part of it.

wtf

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Benghazi 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 6/19/2013, 7:32 pm

Where there's smoke theirs fire. The new movie "White House Down" may have a sequel "White House - Burning - Down" .. Who knows what else that corrupt administration has done and is doing ..
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/20/2013, 3:49 am

No more, then what the Bush Admin did to us...Now look, both Georges are hidden from media attention enjoying their millions they so called earned..I hear you can get into Ft Knox easier then getting onto either Bush compound.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/20/2013, 6:34 am

cravnravn wrote:No more, then what the Bush Admin did to us...Now look, both Georges are hidden from media attention enjoying their millions they so called earned..I hear you can get into Ft Knox easier then getting onto either Bush compound.

What, you don't think there are 2, maybe 3 people that might want to see their obits? I gotta believe after the shit that has gone down in the middle east, their heads - and don't forget about Cheney - would have a healthy ransom...

I would not want to be the guy in charge of any of their security.

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 6/20/2013, 2:25 pm

Oh yea, I get it, always Bushes fault regardless of what Obama does. Common theme ..

The stock market was down today. Guess they will blame it on Bush ..
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/21/2013, 2:59 am

=SA= wrote:Oh yea, I get it, always Bushes fault regardless of what Obama does. Common theme ..

The stock market was down today. Guess they will blame it on Bush ..

No SA you got it backwards, you can thank Barry for getting the stock market back to pre "turn a blind eye to the economy collapsing" George W days.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/21/2013, 3:02 am

ColtsKurt wrote:
cravnravn wrote:No more, then what the Bush Admin did to us...Now look, both Georges are hidden from media attention enjoying their millions they so called earned..I hear you can get into Ft Knox easier then getting onto either Bush compound.

What, you don't think there are 2, maybe 3 people that might want to see their obits?  I gotta believe after the shit that has gone down in the middle east, their heads - and don't forget about Cheney - would have a healthy ransom...

I would not want to be the guy in charge of any of their security.

OH I agree with ya kurt, and the war for Oil is just the tip of the iceberg, chaney and haliburton which i think both bushs have major investing ties to.

line all 3 up side by side, 1 bullet shot to the ear hole and all 3 are gone
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/21/2013, 5:57 am

I was going the terrorist direction...  rambo

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 6/21/2013, 5:18 pm

By the way crav, baby. I'm NOT a Bush apologist. I'm an Obama critic cowboy
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/21/2013, 6:14 pm

That's the problem with the world savi, the USA wasn't brought back to life the first 4 years Barry was in office, he'll they didn't give Barry 24 months before the republicans threw their hands up with Barry. Can't wait til the repubs get back in the seat so I can slam them every fucking time they wipe their ass the wrong way
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/21/2013, 6:35 pm

Your incompetent man Barry had total control of all government branches his first two years in office. He wasted those years shoving the POS Obamacare down our throats. Incompetent, arrogant, ineffective "leader" and lost in DC's inner world -- that' s your man, Cravn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/21/2013, 7:35 pm

cravnravn wrote:That's the problem with the world savi, the USA wasn't brought back to life the first 4 years Barry was in office, he'll they didn't give Barry 24 months before the republicans threw their hands up with Barry. Can't wait til the repubs get back in the seat so I can slam them every fucking time they wipe their ass the wrong way

Well, you could have a problem, John, because this person (for whom you will enthusiastically vote)

Benghazi Hillary

will be trying to clean up Obama's mess after he's out of office.  She's certainly more competent than he (hell, our local dog catcher is more competent than Barry) but she's gonna bring an awful lot of political baggage along with her.  At least the next 11 years are gonna continue to be rugged for this country thanks to the democratic/liberal "leadership".

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/22/2013, 2:10 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:
cravnravn wrote:That's the problem with the world savi, the USA wasn't brought back to life the first 4 years Barry was in office, he'll they didn't give Barry 24 months before the republicans threw their hands up with Barry. Can't wait til the repubs get back in the seat so I can slam them every fucking time they wipe their ass the wrong way

Well, you could have a problem, John, because this person (for whom you will enthusiastically vote)

Benghazi Hillary

will be trying to clean up Obama's mess after he's out of office.  She's certainly more competent than he (hell, our local dog catcher is more competent than Barry) but she's gonna bring an awful lot of political baggage along with her.  At least the next 11 years are gonna continue to be rugged for this country thanks to the democratic/liberal "leadership".

Norm, do you really think she'll be alive in 3 more years?
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/22/2013, 5:55 am

She's a year younger than me so, in that regard, I'd hope so. She will run. She will win. Bring on the pant suit explosion!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down