Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Atlantic is churning

Go down

The Atlantic is churning Empty The Atlantic is churning

Post  cravnravn 8/25/2012, 8:29 am

And isaac is still a day away. Im hacking someones mifi signal on the beach..but the waves are big 5 footers right now and the currents are very strong. Almost knocked me down while taking a leak hellyes
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

The Atlantic is churning Empty Re: The Atlantic is churning

Post  Guest 8/25/2012, 9:34 am

So. . . When I hit the OC Maryland beach I'll have you to thank for the warm currents I feel. whoa

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 8/25/2012, 12:53 pm

I guess..

Well we had to evacuate the beach which turned into a total clusterfuck, The surge arrived, high tide was not til 4pm, it came in with a fury and with no warning, the dumb asses closed all exits except for one which was 2 miles from where we parked on the beach, by the time I got to the exit, there was no beach to see at all, I had choppers breaking against the car..Sad thing is for as far as I could see behind me was a solid line of cars..

I will never again attend a hurricane party on the beach, Ill stay in our pool and toast the knuckleheads like me that want to mess with mother nature and feel her wrath.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down