Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK 9 LINES ®© ™

+10
wood20ks
Matt
R&R
BigDrew
arkman40
IndyColt
=SA=
Swanshaft
cravnravn
Magic
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WEEK 9 LINES ®© ™  - Page 2 Empty Re: WEEK 9 LINES ®© ™

Post  Guest 11/6/2011, 4:47 pm

best bets

baltimore, chicago

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/6/2011, 5:11 pm

TPIZZLE21 wrote:best bets

baltimore, chicago

Sorry. I wish I could give you these picks but I can't. You see, if you had made your picks ahead of the early game kickoff, would you have picked either of the teams from tonight's game or the Monday game? You may well have already achieved two best bet losers. Per the rules:

For the majority of the weeks during the regular season, the NFL's weekly schedule will consist of a full slate of games played primarily on Sunday and capped off by at lease one Monday night contest. Once the lines are released for those weeks utilizing the aforementioned scheduling, all participants have until the start of the earliest game on Sunday to post their best bets and 3-Team Parlay combinations.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 11/7/2011, 12:52 am

Did I not call that or what!!!!! god dam I should never change picks after my initial gut feelings, cost me a perfecta
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/7/2011, 3:06 am

cravnravn wrote:Did I not call that or what!!!!! god dam I should never change picks after my initial gut feelings, cost me a perfecta

Dam. I missed the fact that you'd changed those picks to Tennessee and had you in the running for a Perfecta with a Baltimore win. It's been corrected. Sorry about that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2