Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Friday, Raining

2 posters

Go down

Last Friday, Raining Empty Last Friday, Raining

Post  cravnravn 3/29/2011, 1:37 am

Bored shitless at work, so I played on Home Depot's web page, it has an add for a sales associate familiar with wood...So I applied, I figured what the hell even though my last day at this Mickey Mouse Co is May 31st, Im not going to sit around and rot away..Listed my experiences of building our log home..

I'll be dammed if these SOB's didnt call me yesterday for an interview!!!! I got to tell them Im commited til May 31 at my current employer, but after that, Im theres!!!
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Last Friday, Raining Empty Re: Last Friday, Raining

Post  Guest 3/29/2011, 7:16 am

cravnravn wrote:Bored shitless at work, so I played on Home Depot's web page, it has an add for a sales associate familiar with wood...So I applied, I figured what the hell even though my last day at this Mickey Mouse Co is May 31st, Im not going to sit around and rot away..Listed my experiences of building our log home..

I'll be dammed if these SOB's didnt call me yesterday for an interview!!!! I got to tell them Im commited til May 31 at my current employer, but after that, Im theres!!!

Did you tell them about playing with your own wood every morning before "rising" for the day? lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/29/2011, 7:31 am

ColtsKurt wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Bored shitless at work, so I played on Home Depot's web page, it has an add for a sales associate familiar with wood...So I applied, I figured what the hell even though my last day at this Mickey Mouse Co is May 31st, Im not going to sit around and rot away..Listed my experiences of building our log home..

Did you tell them about playing with your own wood every morning before "rising" for the day? lol

Twigs don't count as wood. wink

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/29/2011, 9:08 am

You 2 old fuks are comedians in the off season eh?
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 3/29/2011, 2:26 pm

laughing
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/30/2011, 7:10 am

cravnravn wrote:You 2 old fuks are comedians in the off season eh?

Based on the fact that I've never been in the *chips*, it appears I'm a comedian during the season as well... wtf

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/30/2011, 7:14 am

LOL!!!!

Oh yeah, Im 30 days away from Puerto Rico...We're "slumming" it this year hellyes
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/30/2011, 10:44 am

cravnravn wrote:LOL!!!!

Oh yeah, Im 30 days away from Puerto Rico...We're "slumming" it this year hellyes

43 days from the Baltic Sea! Would prefer warmer weather, but couldn't turn down the opportunity!

Gonna try me some vodka from northern Europe... and some more... and some more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/30/2011, 12:10 pm

5 days from Florida! I'll be on the Gulf Coast in the Tampa area; weather forecast is sunny and low 80's for next week! Gonna chill out, catch me some rays, and visit my brother and sister who both live down there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 3/30/2011, 4:46 pm

Say hi to all the illegal aliens and Miguel while you guys are down south lol

Hey it is warm and sandy in Libya right now and the Mediterranean Sea is waiting for you divers.

laughing
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/31/2011, 1:21 am

Gulf Coast is nice Mr Norm, water is warm as all, you'll find some great shells down there..Im enjoying the hell out of my place on the Gulf..

I dont know Kurt, just the phrase "43 days from the Baltic" made my nuts shrink lol
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/31/2011, 1:31 am

Had my interview last night, went great as I expected..I started to hint around of how easy is it to transfer to a store in another state, say Florida laughing ..Only Management can transfer like that was the answer I got..Oh well, no biggie..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/31/2011, 1:34 am

Say hi to all the illegal aliens and Miguel while you guys are down south

You dont have to visit South to see aliens..They are everywhere, they're like Stealer Fans, everywhere they dont belong and none in their area..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/31/2011, 6:55 am

cravnravn wrote:I dont know Kurt, just the phrase "43 days from the Baltic" made my nuts shrink lol

I know exactly what you're sayin', John. I've already decided that diving is out (which has become a vacation passtime for the last 6-7 years) due to the cold water temps. It'll be early summer there - low 60's for the highs - and that's a lot colder that I'd prefer, but just could not pass up the opportunity to go.

I do not know ANYONE that has been to that part of the world. Once in a lifetime opportunity... like SB XLI was. Get to scratch one off the "bucket list" that wasn't even on the list! lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down