Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey 2shock

Go down

hey 2shock Empty hey 2shock

Post  Guest 12/28/2006, 8:50 pm

Saw your post on ESPN board about Butler Basketball. My son graduated from Butler in 2001. Played baseball for the dawgs, but has many BB friends and follows them avidly. He took me as his guest to the Wooden Tradition games (BU beats Purdue and Ohio State spanks Cin) at Conseco.
You couldn't find a better club to go watch... in the best fieldhouse in America! Maybe we'll bump into one another at Hinkle sometime!

GO Colts - and Dawgs!

Back to top Go down

hey 2shock Empty Re: hey 2shock

Post  dblshockpwr 12/29/2006, 4:43 pm

Maybe CK!!

I've seen many a basketball game at Hinkle Fieldhouse !! And yes it is probably the absolute best place in the world to watch a basketball game... I remember way back when to my highschool days and we made the regionals at Hinkle and i thought the place would explode from the energy in there.. Saw Greg Graham and Henry Williams put on a duel for the ages in that building....

Awesome place with some awesome history..... I feel sorry for the rest of the country... They don't know what HS basketball is really all about until you've seen games at Hinkle or The Wigwam or Chrysler Fieldhouse in New Castle!!!

And the Dawgs are an awesome team that does it the right way now-a-days!! I'd LOVE to see them land some actual big-name recruits and really build that program into a powerhouse (perrenial) !!!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down