Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favre Worshippers amaze me with their Bullshit..

2 posters

Go down

Favre Worshippers amaze me with their Bullshit.. Empty Favre Worshippers amaze me with their Bullshit..

Post  dblshockpwr 1/23/2010, 7:24 pm

They were trying to pull some BS about how Favre won his MVPS's with MUCH less talent than Manning did....LOL

So I had to point out Dorsey Levens was a pro-bowler then, Chmura was a pro-bowler and an All Pro, Kieth Jackson was a multiple pro-bowler, a multiple All-Pro and widely considered the best TE of his generation, Antonio Freeman was an All-Pro.... LOL Oh and that ANDRE RISON guy too.

Man you would think I would have called their mother a whore and spit on a picture of George Washington...... BOY did I kick a hornets nest with that one calling them on that complete and total fucking Bullshit.

But I don't care.... wuv I enjoy it.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Favre Worshippers amaze me with their Bullshit.. Empty Re: Favre Worshippers amaze me with their Bullshit..

Post  wood20ks 1/24/2010, 8:34 am

The difference I do believe 2Shock is..........

1.Marvin Harrison will be a HOF`er
2.Reggie Wayne is making his way there.
3.Dallas Clark is also making his way there.
42Who`d you rather have Edge or Dorsey?

Now I do believe your Colts o-line is also better.........As a Bear fan I hated that sum bitch(especially being my Dad and brothers are Packer fans)and I gotta tell ya.........Give the man his due.
He earned everything he got...
Not to even mention that he was one tough mother fucker too boot!

But if they were saying Brett was better than Manning?
I give Manning the edge though just cause of the interceptions.

Thats kinda like askin is Van Gogh better than Picasso..........

and thats my two cents worth..... lol
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Favre Worshippers amaze me with their Bullshit.. Empty Re: Favre Worshippers amaze me with their Bullshit..

Post  wood20ks 1/24/2010, 8:37 am

Oh and did I mention:

Go Saints Go!!!!
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/24/2010, 9:38 am

I think it is crazy to try to compare MVP seasons less talent more talent. MR Favre and Mr Manning both had the best year that year done. Rison would be in the HOF if he could have kept his head out of the crack pipe and both of the groups on Offence had great years the year that each one weather they did a damn thing ever again. I will just say when we drop our " " in the water to brag about how great we are. Or how great our hero QB was or is I will leave with one name and when it comes to QB just like 3rd basemen (Brooks Robinson) and one name only Johnny Unitas simple as that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum