Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Pete Carrol is heading to Seattle?

Go down

So Pete Carrol is heading to Seattle? Empty So Pete Carrol is heading to Seattle?

Post  dblshockpwr 1/9/2010, 5:04 am

Hmmmm I wonder if it has anything to do with the NCAA investigations into the USC football program?

I've said for years that SC was the most corrupt program in the NCAA....... I think they are even worse than Alabama, Auburn... AND yes even worse than the SMU program of the 80's..... PLUS they are already in trouble over Mayo.... If a school has major infractions in ANY sport and another of their sports programs commits another major, that makes them eligible for the Death Penalty according to the NCAA by-laws. IS Carrol bolting a sign of things to come at USC?
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

So Pete Carrol is heading to Seattle? Empty Re: So Pete Carrol is heading to Seattle?

Post  Guest 1/9/2010, 10:48 am

ofcourse it does why would he leave a program where he has complete control. That along with fact that the Seahawks are willing to give him that prez and coach with input on GM not a bad gig. That said can he block?? I also have heard this has been in the works for sometime Paul Allen has not been happy with Mora. I will give Allen credit he is commited to a winning team and money is not an issue. Watch out for the seahawks in free agency

Back to top Go down