Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

remember this if you ever book a flight for St. Marteen.

2 posters

Go down

remember this if you ever book a flight for St. Marteen. Empty remember this if you ever book a flight for St. Marteen.

Post  dblshockpwr 11/12/2009, 5:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAfQwDizpRo&feature=related

that would be WAY to close for comfort for me.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

remember this if you ever book a flight for St. Marteen. Empty Re: remember this if you ever book a flight for St. Marteen.

Post  Guest 11/12/2009, 6:04 pm

Yup, that's the place Blue and I were talking about.

There is a little bar right there where the video was shot. Heinikens for like a buck each! Sweet!

On take off, the jets have to leave with less than half the full load of fuel, due to the mountain. Very steep take-off, then hard right. I think most flights then land in Cayman or Bahamas to top off the fuel. Another reason the flights to/from my favorite island are so expensive...

Back to top Go down

remember this if you ever book a flight for St. Marteen. Empty Re: remember this if you ever book a flight for St. Marteen.

Post  cravnravn 11/13/2009, 3:45 am

You'll never see it from the inside of the sardine can known as the plane..Im for bigger windows!!!

I'll be upgrading to first class on our flights to The Turks...FREE BEER at 6am, yummmmmmmmy
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down