Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt and Magic save all the deer from Indiana

4 posters

Go down

Kurt and Magic save all the deer from Indiana Empty Kurt and Magic save all the deer from Indiana

Post  Magic 10/22/2009, 1:53 pm

We moved them all and put them on a secret place now named Deer Park Indiana smile

Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Kurt and Magic save all the deer from Indiana Empty Re: Kurt and Magic save all the deer from Indiana

Post  Guest 10/22/2009, 5:05 pm

Nice... wave

Back to top Go down

Kurt and Magic save all the deer from Indiana Empty Re: Kurt and Magic save all the deer from Indiana

Post  Guest 10/22/2009, 6:07 pm

You tell me that deer sent does not work! thankya . or are you two cheerstoyou just a couple of horny bucks pecker pecker lol

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 10/22/2009, 8:32 pm

They have to leave sometime.... LOL

Glad to see they are fattening them up for me. laughing
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 10/23/2009, 3:11 am

thats fantastic, the world needs more folks like that..

The little town next to me is named Fawn Grove.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 10/23/2009, 7:09 am

2Shock...... They're looking pretty good out at my place! Corn is still up, but it should be coming down in a couple of week. As long as this freeking rain stays away!!! Came face to face with a Coyote last weekend as I was headed out to my stand. Came right out of the corn field and just stared at me. Took a couple sniffs and went back into the corn. Wish I would have taken something out with me! I would have had him sitting in my living room!!!! Kurt and Magic save all the deer from Indiana Ramboram
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 10/23/2009, 7:52 pm

Agent 99 wrote:2Shock...... They're looking pretty good out at my place! Corn is still up, but it should be coming down in a couple of week. As long as this freeking rain stays away!!! Came face to face with a Coyote last weekend as I was headed out to my stand. Came right out of the corn field and just stared at me. Took a couple sniffs and went back into the corn. Wish I would have taken something out with me! I would have had him sitting in my living room!!!! Kurt and Magic save all the deer from Indiana Ramboram

I've seen more coyotes this year than I have in a long while this way 99... I don't mind them so much as other folks seem to out here though, they serve a purpose and since my neighbors and myself all have large dogs they stay away from us.

I've scouted some big deer so far........ and could have a taken a very nice doe.. (my uncle has a farm so I can take them out there pretty much whenever I want to on the nuisance animal regs for farms) But I came across a nice big buck that has to be every bit of 14pts......(even though i didn't get a really good look at him)

I also came across a farmer that has a place on I39 between US 36 and US 40 that has a pig problem...... apparently the Russian Boars that the guy turned loose around Bargersville about 10 years ago are multiplying VERY fast and extending their range this far north now... (and yes I have seen them with my own eyes, saw one Boar that had to be 300-400lbs... (Silver with the black back..... sure Wild Russian) It's been awhile since I've taken one back in Penn... on the families land there, but it would be awesome to take another one again.... (Russians with a Bow is one of the hunts of a lifetime really)

But I will be out in force this year since I have an empty freezer right now.. LOL

The Brother in Law is doing well with the duck hunting as well so hopefully I can con him out of a couple birds too.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 10/24/2009, 2:19 am

But I will be out in force this year since I have an empty freezer right now

May your freezer be full of tofu and frozen pizzas.

There, thats hex #1...Who's next? you Cole..

But I will take some baby back ribs and bacon from one of shockers piggys cheerstoyou
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 10/24/2009, 4:37 am

cravnravn wrote:But I will be out in force this year since I have an empty freezer right now

But I will take some baby back ribs and bacon from one of shockers piggys cheerstoyou

Don't you put that evil on me Cravn!!!!! You put the screws to me last year. I don't hunt just for the fun of it, I hunt for food. bs I'm gonna take my full amount this year because I didn't get one last year. I believe we get up to 4 here in Huntington Co. Plus I might even stay out for muzzleloader this year as well.

2Shock.... I don't bow hunt but I sure would love to have one of those Bores. Some of the best pork I've ever had!!!! cheerstoyou
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/24/2009, 7:51 am

Agent 99 wrote: the best pork I've ever had!!!![/b][/color] cheerstoyou

For me, back in my junior year of HS there was this girl named Melinda...

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 10/24/2009, 8:15 am

cravnravn wrote:But I will be out in force this year since I have an empty freezer right now

Come on now cravn.... Deer have no real natural predators anymore and hunters serve a very valuable purpose.... they would stave to death and Chronic Wasting Disease would run rampant if we didn't cull the herd.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down