Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colts give up 250 rush yards in FIRST HALF

3 posters

Go down

Colts give up 250 rush yards in FIRST HALF Empty Colts give up 250 rush yards in FIRST HALF

Post  Administrator 12/10/2006, 11:27 am

bs

I've had a number of beers along with some pepperoni/mushroom/green pepper pizza.

FUCK DUNGY AND HIS BULLSHIT MOTHERFUCKING "SMALL FAST DEFENSE".

FUCK YOU DUNGY.

YOU WERE BROUGHT TO THIS MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING FOOTBALL TEAM TO FIX THE MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING DEFENSE.

YOU HAVEN'T DONE JACK SHIT YOU COCKSUCKER.

WE WERE A BETTER DEFENSIVE TEAM BEFORE YOU CAME HERE YOU ROTTEN PIECE OF SHIT NO GOOD SHIT EATING DICK EATER.

pissed
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Colts give up 250 rush yards in FIRST HALF Empty Re: Colts give up 250 rush yards in FIRST HALF

Post  dblshockpwr 12/10/2006, 12:02 pm

6 starters are down Mighty.... Maybe if the offense could get SOMETHING going then the defense could get some rest..7 dropped passes!!! we're playing like shit on both sides of the ball and deserve the ass-kicking we're taking right now...

Maybe this will get their heads out of their collective asses for the rest of the season now.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Colts give up 250 rush yards in FIRST HALF Empty Re: Colts give up 250 rush yards in FIRST HALF

Post  Guest 12/10/2006, 1:31 pm

Sorry, 2shock... even the third team should do better than that. Makes me question the sending in of my $$ for the playoff tix... nah, no it doesn't.

That was one pitiful display. The worst defensive effort I've seen from the Colts. Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 12/10/2006, 2:44 pm

Its your Birthday...Whos you're Daddy

You boys are coming to Baltimore to end your misery.

THE CURSE LIVES Two eyes and teeth
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down