Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pats ARE NOT a good football team this year.

Go down

The Pats ARE NOT a good football team this year. Empty The Pats ARE NOT a good football team this year.

Post  dblshockpwr 9/20/2009, 2:08 pm

Trading Seymour because they didn't want to pay him next year was the bonehead move of the decade.

There defense is horrible now. No Pass rush, nobody to collapse the pocket, and their DB's suck balls. Teams with upper level QB's are going to slice this team up like soft butter.

And Brady is scared to get hit now... he's hearing footsteps and protecting that knee like their is no tomorrow... He's throwing off his back foot and not stepping into his throws at all.

They are 1 stupid play from being 0-2 this season. And I don't see any help coming to save them........

The AFC heavyweights are going to have their way with this extremely soft Pats team.....

I see alot of payback for that season of running up the score coming this season.

And if they don't get their act together on the Oline Brady isn't going to make it through this season either... I've never seen him get hit this much in his whole career....

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of arrogant assholes though.. I will drink to that
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down