Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know the guy the ex-cop home invaded....

3 posters

Go down

I know the guy the ex-cop home invaded.... Empty I know the guy the ex-cop home invaded....

Post  dblshockpwr 8/1/2009, 6:26 am

In McCordsville.... I've know him for almost 20 years now... Don't be surprised when you start hearing about the ex-cop and his 3 buddies turning up missing.... the guy they tried to rob and beat-up is a member of The Outlaws and also has strong ties to the AB....

I can see the ex-cop getting killed in prison or jail and his buddies getting clipped before they even get arrested..

You don't cross the Outlaws and live very long afterwards
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

I know the guy the ex-cop home invaded.... Empty Re: I know the guy the ex-cop home invaded....

Post  Guest 8/1/2009, 6:54 am

Haven't heard about that one 2shock... what's the story?

They (the Outlaws) seem to have gone somewhat underground. You just don't hear about them as much these days. I figured they had all gotten older (like me) and mellowed (like me)!

Does the guy hang at Joe's Grill in McCordsville on bike night?

Back to top Go down

I know the guy the ex-cop home invaded.... Empty Re: I know the guy the ex-cop home invaded....

Post  dblshockpwr 8/1/2009, 7:37 am

Here's the Story

http://www.indystar.com/article/20090801/LOCAL18/908010431/Police++Victim+didn+t+know+cop+acused+of+beating+him

And yeah, you don't HEAR much about the Outlaws anymore... but thats just the way they want things right now because of the RICO stuff that went on back in the late 90's early 2000's here.. The club's National president lived in Indy for years until he died, I used to play in poker game with a couple of them for a long time (and no, I never wanted to join.. they just always had money to give me LOL) If they like you, you are very much ok... but cross them and you are likely to wind up in shallow grave they will never be able to find. There are quite a few of them that work in the trades, I actually was partnered up with their head enforcer here when I was younger and was talking to him one day about a girl I was dating and how her ex wouldn't leave her alone.... The guy was like" well Haji,(that was my nickname when I was younger because I used to disapear for months when deer season opened up) you've got friends you don't know about, just say the word and he's not a problem anymore" I about freaked the hell out, and was just like.. No thats allright, he's not that bad of a guy....

I expect for the news to break in a few days that they were at the house looking for drugs and money...

In Indy I don't whether to be more afraid of the cops or the criminals now...... All the more reason for me to skate off to the lake ASAP.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 8/1/2009, 1:50 pm

Yesterday I watched this show on A&E called "360" about cops vs killers and they ran 2 in a row about Indianapolis homocide dept so I saw most of your detectives and got to see some of the places where gun shooting jackasses hang out (and right where I was walking around with Cravn one day and cruising around with Kurt)

They caught the bad guys but they had not went to trial yet so I imagine lawyers are making money trying to get them off now.

One was "C-Murder".....Chris something and another guy.

And then some other bunch of dip shits who started shooting at each other because they had guns in their pockets.

If it wasn't for these idiots Indy would be a great city.
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/1/2009, 2:17 pm

Magic wrote:Yesterday I watched this show on A&E called "360" about cops vs killers and they ran 2 in a row about Indianapolis homocide dept so I saw most of your detectives and got to see some of the places where gun shooting jackasses hang out (and right where I was walking around with Cravn one day and cruising around with Kurt)

They caught the bad guys but they had not went to trial yet so I imagine lawyers are making money trying to get them off now.

One was "C-Murder".....Chris something and another guy.

And then some other bunch of dip shits who started shooting at each other because they had guns in their pockets.

If it wasn't for these idiots Indy would be a great city.

Yeah Magic but there are just way too many of those idiots now.. and recently we had a good number of officers get arrested by the FBI for robbing the drug dealers and then a bunch of them got in trouble for working at a scrap yard that got into trouble for receiving stolen property... I know the show you are talking about and have watched it a few times as well though and it is pretty interesting.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 8/1/2009, 3:31 pm

Taint nothing but cowtippers in Indy, I seen it first hand..Flatland and cows..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/2/2009, 10:42 am

cravnravn wrote:Taint nothing but cowtippers in Indy, I seen it first hand..Flatland and cows..

That and blackbird beaters... Ravens in particular.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 8/2/2009, 12:00 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Taint nothing but cowtippers in Indy, I seen it first hand..Flatland and cows..

No more, you had your little fun for 5 years, Mannings OLD, Joltin Joe is the new sheriff in town. No Coach, No Marvin..No Victory.. Hey dont fret, you all had a dominate team for 10 years..Too bad Pay-a-ton choked when it mattered...He's no Johnny.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/2/2009, 2:03 pm

cravnravn wrote:
ColtsKurt wrote:

No more, you had your little fun for 5 years, Mannings OLD, Joltin Joe is the new sheriff in town. No Coach, No Marvin..No Victory.. Hey dont fret, you all had a dominate team for 10 years..Too bad Pay-a-ton choked when it mattered...He's no Johnny.

Meh, we'll still beat the Ravens
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum