Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Ron to the Lakers?

2 posters

Go down

Crazy Ron to the Lakers? Empty Crazy Ron to the Lakers?

Post  dblshockpwr 7/2/2009, 8:17 pm

Wow, good luck with that... he's OK as long as he stays on his meds I guess.... (seriously, Artest has some mental problems...)
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Crazy Ron to the Lakers? Empty Re: Crazy Ron to the Lakers?

Post  Magic 7/2/2009, 9:12 pm

I didn't even know until I saw your post here....I was outside all day replanting my putting green for the millionth time wtf

He is nuts but Phil Jackson can handle him so I see another 65+ win season coming up Basketball
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 7/3/2009, 12:47 pm

I'm serious that he has some kind of mental condition that he has to take his meds for... as far as an all around player you don't get much better than Crazy Ron... He can man up with just about any forward in the league and hold his own against most 2's as well... and he has extended his shooting range, and his post up game was always solid.....

And Phil can handle personalities like his.. (if he can handle Rodman he can handle artest I guess) the only difference I think is when gets off his meds he is deranged/crazy...like Josh Gibson Mental institution crazy where Rodman was crazy like a fox and it was calculated for marketing... But as far as a player goes Artest is extremely solid and doesn't really have many holes in his game (other than he can get a little out of control sometimes) I almost feel sorry for him because he is always walking that sane/insane tightrope......

Do you guys want Jamaal Tinsley too? I think Bird would trade him for a couple of used condoms and some duct tape right about now... laughing
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down