Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok all of these Dopes bawling over MJ..

2 posters

Go down

Ok all of these Dopes bawling over MJ.. Empty Ok all of these Dopes bawling over MJ..

Post  dblshockpwr 6/26/2009, 9:26 am

I s just too much.

Sure he was a great entertainer when he was younger... But come on.... the guy was a bonafide freak that makes people like Howard Hughes look like they had a grip on reality.

Especially all the people like Al Sharpton... Hey Al... MJ was doing his best to NOT be black... the bleaching, the cosmetic surgery.

And lets not forget he like to play Peter Pann with a bunch of young boys in his spare time.

I don't mourn Child Molestors, I have parties when they die.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ok all of these Dopes bawling over MJ.. Empty Re: Ok all of these Dopes bawling over MJ..

Post  cravnravn 6/27/2009, 4:13 am

He was never found guilty of Child Molestation.

I dont like what he did to his body over the years, but Im thankful as hell that MJ was as big as he was when I had my DJ business from 79-88, caus he put a hell of alot of money on my table.

The more MJ I spun on the turn table, the more people danced. The more they danced, the more they drank, the more they drank the more they spent at the bar..The more they spent at the bar, the more they tipped..And I being the DJ was part of the clubs Tip Club, all tips were divided between us..

So JohnnyB on the Wheels of Steel had NO problem spinning the freaks records,
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Ok all of these Dopes bawling over MJ.. Empty Re: Ok all of these Dopes bawling over MJ..

Post  Guest 6/28/2009, 7:54 pm

cravnravn wrote:He was never found guilty of Child Molestation.

True, but didn't he do time in China for exposing himsaelf to a 6 year old? Six months?

Great musician, better dancer. I dug the music... hated what he grew into.

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 6/29/2009, 7:15 am

cravnravn wrote:He was never found guilty of Child Molestation.

I dont like what he did to his body over the years, but Im thankful as hell that MJ was as big as he was when I had my DJ business from 79-88, caus he put a hell of alot of money on my table.

The more MJ I spun on the turn table, the more people danced. The more they danced, the more they drank, the more they drank the more they spent at the bar..The more they spent at the bar, the more they tipped..And I being the DJ was part of the clubs Tip Club, all tips were divided between us..

So JohnnyB on the Wheels of Steel had NO problem spinning the freaks records,

Oh no DJ CravnRavn!?!?!

Cravn my guy, please tell me you didn't have the red pleather Thriller jacket and the glove too!!!

LOL Blueshoes.... Could you PLEASE do a photoshop of Cravn with the Thriller get-up on?
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/29/2009, 10:22 am

Oh I had the glove, I was too poor back then for the red leather jacket.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down