Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live, from Indianapolis

3 posters

Go down

Live, from Indianapolis Empty Live, from Indianapolis

Post  Guest 10/12/2008, 5:44 pm

Today was a great day! 80 at 10:00 am when the tailgate started...
We had brats on the grill, some cold brown bottles, SHOO-FLY pie (thanks again, Blue...) and assorted other drinks and munchies. cheerstoyou

Magic and his sorceress, Cravn, Agent 99 and his lovely lady spy, ColtsKurt and his better half, ColtsAnita, my sis-in-law and Bro-in-law, a couple of cravn's friends from his board (from Missouri) all had a good time I hope. My son arrived just as we headed to the stadium for the game... fashionably late, of course.

Crav took some good natured heat from the other tailgaters around, but he loved it. I think Magic and Crav were both impressed with the new Lucas Oil Stadium, even if he and his lady as well as 99 and 100 were toasted by the sun.

The game was, well, perfect in my eyes... wuv

Post game dinner at St. Elmo's Steakhouse (a favorite of Madden and every other broadcaster that comes here) was typically outstanding. (Crav, how was that cocktail sauce for the shrimp?)

Sorry that Blue didn't make it. Sorry to see my new old friends leave town. Can't wait for my trip into the Raven's nest sometime or any BC'ers trip to Indy. I promise you a good time! one_finger_salute

Back to top Go down

Live, from Indianapolis Empty Re: Live, from Indianapolis

Post  Agent 99 10/12/2008, 5:59 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:Today was a great day! 80 at 10:00 am when the tailgate started...
We had brats on the grill, some cold brown bottles, SHOO-FLY pie (thanks again, Blue...) and assorted other drinks and munchies. cheerstoyou

Magic and his sorceress, Cravn, Agent 99 and his lovely lady spy, ColtsKurt and his better half, ColtsAnita, my sis-in-law and Bro-in-law, a couple of cravn's friends from his board (from Missouri) all had a good time I hope. My son arrived just as we headed to the stadium for the game... fashionably late, of course.

Crav took some good natured heat from the other tailgaters around, but he loved it. I think Magic and Crav were both impressed with the new Lucas Oil Stadium, even if he and his lady as well as 99 and 100 were toasted by the sun.

The game was, well, perfect in my eyes... wuv

Post game dinner at St. Elmo's Steakhouse (a favorite of Madden and every other broadcaster that comes here) was typically outstanding. (Crav, how was that cocktail sauce for the shrimp?)

Sorry that Blue didn't make it. Sorry to see my new old friends leave town. Can't wait for my trip into the Raven's nest sometime or any BC'ers trip to Indy. I promise you a good time! one_finger_salute

Kurt my face looks like that lobster I ate at St Elmo's!!!! We got boiled down there in the endzone. Boy was it worth it! We had a great time and Heather and I will look you guys up again when we spend a weekend down there! cheerstoyou

Blue the pie was great! Wish you could have made the trip. Hope your feeling better.
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 10/13/2008, 12:30 pm

I know a few of our crew likes the trips to the islands but this was my favorite trip ever with Mrs. Magic hellyes

A great week in Indianapolis cheerstoyou

Only bad thing was Blueshoes didn't make it.

We have a couple hundred pictures and even though I am on this funky hotel pc I have some ready and will see what happens......

It was great having Cravn there and he was nice enough to get his ticket autographed by Billy Brooks and he gave it to me........thanks again Johnny B sunny

Kurt and Cravn sat in the area at Lucas Oil where they got shade and the wife and I and Agent 99 and his wife sat in the burning sun during the game but the seats were GREAT......nice people every where.......one guy and his wife needed to walk by us to go on a beer run and he actually just gave me a beer as he went by and was passing them out cheerstoyou

Never seen that happen before.

It was great seeing the guys and their wives at the game and Kurt took us on a couple tours of Indianapolis too sunny

Heck I even got one BC point so that added to the FACT that our COLTS got the easy win and the Ravens and Flacco spent most of the game right in front of us in bad field position.

Saw a few Raven fans there.....not any happy ones but Cravn and the rest of us had a great after-game dinner at St Elmos which is next to our Canterbury Hotel right outside our window.

Ok let me see if I can get a picture to load here........

Cravn surrounded by Colts fans

Live, from Indianapolis Cravnwn5 smile

Live, from Indianapolis Cravn2ew3

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/13/2008, 1:09 pm

I'd like to add that those fine photos were taken by my son with his cell/Blackberry... and emailed to Cravn... and me, who sent them to Magic... who has the skilz to share with the world.

wave

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 10/14/2008, 7:20 am

What a Palace..

There has to be some sort of "hot sauce" in that horse raddish sauce we had..Im the king of horse raddish and that was some mity fine hot sauce..

Hey Kurt get a recipe for me, That would be great on some Oysters..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/14/2008, 3:05 pm

Shoot, Crav... they're famous for that cocktail sauce... ain't no way that recipe gets out the door!

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down