Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, what's up with the Division thinge

5 posters

Go down

Hey, what's up with the Division thinge Empty Hey, what's up with the Division thinge

Post  =SA= 9/17/2008, 7:45 pm

Usually you don't put us in divisions until week 6 or somthing. And who's the wise guy that put Swanshaft in my fricken division ohshit
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Hey, what's up with the Division thinge Empty Re: Hey, what's up with the Division thinge

Post  Magic 9/18/2008, 2:09 am

Didn't you see the new rule =SA=?

It says if =SA= ever gets a lucky BC Championship the following season he has to be in a division with the other guys that have the most points after week 2 smile

Actually Mighty is busy working on the stats and the Divisions are not actually set up yet.

It's just one of those things when you make a website.

So he has the page set up and ready with names ready to put in the right spot when the time comes.
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Hey, what's up with the Division thinge Empty Re: Hey, what's up with the Division thinge

Post  Swanshaft 9/18/2008, 3:21 am

I wouldnt be too worried SA, all that you will really lose in the divisional play is your bottle of Crown.... king

and maybe 30 chips....
Swanshaft
Swanshaft
She got the goldmine, I got the Shaft

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 9/18/2008, 8:20 am

Swanshaft wrote:I wouldnt be too worried SA, all that you will really lose in the divisional play is your bottle of Crown.... king

and maybe 30 chips....

Don't make me catch your ass Swanny Hot streaks only last so long. That's why they call them streaks cowboy

Crap, now I need to back up that tough talk Two eyes and teeth Two eyes and teeth

Thanks for the explanation of the rules change Magic wink
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 9/18/2008, 12:34 pm

heh heh heh....I just threw the names in the divisions for early record keeping. But hey, we may end up going with the division setup as it is, or close to it.
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 9/18/2008, 2:00 pm

mighty_colts wrote:heh heh heh....I just threw the names in the divisions for early record keeping. But hey, we may end up going with the division setup as it is, or close to it.

Or not mister space alien lol

You know last year you outsmarted yourself with the way you bunched the top players together. It didn't end up that way at the end of the season. Early success is no guarantee you will end strong. I say put all of the good looking guys in one division and all the bad looking guys in another. That way we will wind up with only one division lol

Oh yea, that would leave Kobes in a division all by herself. That way everyone in the other division can chase after her........
=SA=
=SA=

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 9/19/2008, 1:22 am

When will the points be updated, 4 is an unlucky number to me, you see I only threw an Ace week 2.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down