Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm spending almost $600 a month on GAS.

2 posters

Go down

I'm spending almost $600 a month on GAS. Empty I'm spending almost $600 a month on GAS.

Post  dblshockpwr 8/11/2008, 4:24 pm

complete BS....

My moms friend has reinvited me to apply for a building inspectors job with the City of Indy.......

Now I might take a closer look at that job..... the starting salary is less than I make now, but the drive to downtown Indy wouldn't hurt the pocketbook quite as much.... (hell I could probably take the bus lol)

their benefits are off the hook though 13 paid holidays, 4 weeks paid vacation, sick days, personal days........ Damn it's no wonder nothing ever gets done in government work... Smile

BUT the gas savings in themselves would be a major plus..... if I could just get that guy to up the salary I would do it.

Oh plus I would get a city vehicle........and a BADGE (now thats a scary fucking thought huh?)

Heh hehe heh then I could run some of those fucking rat outfits out of business and help my union brothers out too....
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

I'm spending almost $600 a month on GAS. Empty Re: I'm spending almost $600 a month on GAS.

Post  Magic 8/12/2008, 12:55 am

Go for it man!

You are still a youngster so imagine how far up you could go over the years!

Be a rich big-shot that flys me to all the games and gives me tickets and travel for free cheerstoyou

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

I'm spending almost $600 a month on GAS. Empty Re: I'm spending almost $600 a month on GAS.

Post  Guest 8/12/2008, 4:50 am

Magic wrote:Go for it man!

Be a rich big-shot that flys me to all the games and gives me tickets and travel for free cheerstoyou

A rich big-shot? As a city inspector? Magic, you been in the Magic-dust again? Rolling Eyes crazy

The new budget was just leaked to the city... in the midst of one of the worst crime years in history, the sheriff's dept gets cut $5 million? Granted the dept isn't what it once was, due to the new IMPD, but the sheriff runs the jails... and they've just recently met the fed guidelines... cut funding now and we're right back where we started.

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/12/2008, 2:34 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:
Magic wrote:Go for it man!

A rich big-shot? As a city inspector? Magic, you been in the Magic-dust again? Rolling Eyes crazy

The new budget was just leaked to the city... in the midst of one of the worst crime years in history, the sheriff's dept gets cut $5 million? Granted the dept isn't what it once was, due to the new IMPD, but the sheriff runs the jails... and they've just recently met the fed guidelines... cut funding now and we're right back where we started.

Heh heh..... who says I would stop as a city inspector? I've already got my devious little mind working CK.......

how about 2shock as the County surveyor? then perhaps a city councilman.... Hell maybe MAYOR 2 shock.............

But of course my ultimate goal would be Emporer 2Shock......and the world would be a MUCH better place with me being the corrupt SOB in charge than the fools we have now...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/12/2008, 2:44 pm

But of course the cut in the sheriffs department was meant as a direct slap in the face to Frank Anderson..... the former US MARHSALL that the local republican't said didn't know enough about law enforcement to be in charge of the police department....(the crime is sky-rocketing in the city after he was removed from being in charge of IMPD BTW)

The problem is that those people seem to think you can run a huge city like Indy like a small-town.... it's just not possible anymore

LOL and I wonder how all those cops that were after Anderson feel about about the New Mayor lenghening their shifts..... so now they are working 12 hour shifts instead of the overlapping 8 they were working......

And don't even get me started about the fire department consolidation plans.... pretty much the exact same agenda of Bart Peterson under a new regime...............I know quite a few of the rats in our city government because of my uncle and my godfathers' political careers.... They just want to usher in a new era of guys like "Drunk Jack" Cottey and Stephen "let me sell off the city so I can be rich while my wife fucks every cop in the city" Goldsmith............

buit don't blame me.... I supported the only guy that really cared about the City Andrew Horning.....(I might vote for him for gov as well, even though he doesn't stand a chance between the big 2)
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/12/2008, 8:36 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:

But of course my ultimate goal would be Emporer 2Shock

...as long as I can be one of the emporer's men, you've got my vote!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/13/2008, 7:17 pm

Wow! $600 a month for Beano tablets??

I'm spending almost $600 a month on GAS. Beano1

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/15/2008, 1:35 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:
dblshockpwr wrote:

But of course my ultimate goal would be Emporer 2Shock

...as long as I can be one of the emporer's men, you've got my vote!

Of course CK..... I'll have a special suite for all of the challenge members for Colts games..... all of them....home and away.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/15/2008, 1:43 pm

BTW I'm going over to his office on Wednesday morning to talk more in depth.....

I have a Magic number in my head that must be met before I could jump......

BUT for all the folks that remember back that far.... Ol shock was in a horrendous car accident back in 01... the physical parts of my job are getting harder and harder on me since then............plus th sawbones told me that because of one of the injuries I suffered that I would be looking at a hip replacement surgery in about 10 years if I didn't change careers....and rotator cuff surgery as well.. it's 08 now and the clock is ticking......I LOVE my career.... I LOVE being in the field with the guys, doing things most people CAN'T do or don't have the nerve to do.........(I've stood high atop of BOTH stadiums here in town with nothing to catch me but the wind) But it might be time to move forward in this journey some call life..... I guess it would be nice to have sick days and such huh?
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum