Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colts v Ravens

2 posters

Go down

Colts v Ravens Empty Colts v Ravens

Post  Guest 6/8/2008, 7:17 am

We need to start the planning for the
Second Midwest Regional Meeting of the BC Players Union
(the first had to have been Magic's visit a few years back...)

First is a roll call for those planning on attending... both local members and those traveling to attend the conference

Second should be the agenda... (beyond a big Colts win, of course!)

Everything else revolves around those two items...

No time better than the present to start thinking and planning for this glorious event... it WILL be the social event of Fall 2008, you know!

Back to top Go down

Colts v Ravens Empty Re: Colts v Ravens

Post  Guest 6/8/2008, 7:46 am

I definitely plan to attend. Will likely arrive sometime early afternoon on Saturday and leave Indy sometime on Monday. It's irrelevant at this time how I'll get there (fly or drive) but I plan on staying downtown close to the stadium. Cravn may well end up traveling with me (either flying or driving) as, if we fly, it'll be out of Philly. Burgers and beer/sodas work for me...I'm not a seafood man...my motto is, "If it ever glistened or has a shell, I don't eat it."

----------------
Proud IBURP member since 2002.

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 6/8/2008, 9:20 am

Kurt count us in.

We'll be there!!
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/8/2008, 10:27 am

I'm not a seafood man...my motto is, "If it ever glistened or has a shell, I don't eat it."

Yougaddabeshiddingme...We're 2 hrs from the Atlantic Ocean, 50 minutes to the Chesapeake Bay, and you dont like seafood.

Kurt tell this crustacean eating feind what we are to bring..We'll bring PBJ for Blue shout
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/8/2008, 11:24 am

PB&J is fine with me. Smile I'm in Pennsylvania Dutch Country, Cravn. While many here do partake of seafood, it's very much a meat and potatoes kind of place...oh and chicken pot pie and shoe fly pie, too.

Wait! I can bring some good ole Seltzer's Lebanon Balogna!!! I'm sure the Indy gang would love that (goes great with beer).

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 6/8/2008, 12:37 pm

Should I bring you a moon pie too?

Steak, Ribs and Seafood..Meal for kings, and we are Kings!!!!
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/8/2008, 3:51 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:PB&J is fine with me. Smile I'm in Pennsylvania Dutch Country, Cravn. While many here do partake of seafood, it's very much a meat and potatoes kind of place...oh and chicken pot pie and shoe fly pie, too.

Wait! I can bring some good ole Seltzer's Lebanon Balogna!!! I'm sure the Indy gang would love that (goes great with beer).

I like the pie part... just not so sure about the shoe fly part...
We're a bit more traditional... cherry, apple, blueberry. Shoe fly?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/8/2008, 6:17 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:
BlueShoes1 wrote:PB&J is fine with me. Smile I'm in Pennsylvania Dutch Country, Cravn. While many here do partake of seafood, it's very much a meat and potatoes kind of place...oh and chicken pot pie and shoe fly pie, too.

I like the pie part... just not so sure about the shoe fly part...
We're a bit more traditional... cherry, apple, blueberry. Shoe fly?

Colts v Ravens ShooflyPie2

If I can figure out a way to take it on the plane (if I decide to fly) I'll bring one or two. If I drive, no problem. Basically, a shoe fly pie is molasses and a crumb crust...a gooey, calorie filled delight (especially when served warm with vanilla ice cream).

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down