Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue

3 posters

Go down

Blue Empty Blue

Post  cravnravn 3/18/2008, 1:27 am

You heading to the alma mater today to meet and greet OUR new President?
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Blue Empty Re: Blue

Post  Magic 3/18/2008, 3:01 am

President John McCain?

Blue Landing_01

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/18/2008, 4:15 am

No way Magic Man, Hillary is in town booya

Blue Bill-hillary-clinton-hippie
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 3/18/2008, 5:36 am

cravnravn wrote:No way Magic Man, Hillary is in town booya

Blue Bill-hillary-clinton-hippie

Damn she's always been an ugly bitch hasn't she?
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/18/2008, 7:42 am

cravnravn wrote:You heading to the alma mater today to meet and greet OUR new President?

You're kidding, right? She'll be in town but I won't be anywhere near my alma mater today. The old field house will never be the same.

Blue Hillary3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/18/2008, 8:48 am

We've all seen how the Presidency takes it's toll and ages whoever's in office. My gawd... think what it will do to HER! ohshit

As stated before... I don't talk politics or religion as there are many (most) that know far more on the subjects than I. However, I will say this... chicken_dance

McCain scares me. He's a hawk through and through, but he'll never have the support of the masses because most want us out of the middle east. His votes come from those voting against the others. Rolling Eyes

Hillary... I dunno... just can't get behind her. She P'd me off when they bought a house in NY just so she could run for office there. She touts her experience for the job as having lived there. wow... Rolling Eyes

Obama.. he's the most interesting of the three. Has the charisma, for sure. Like every good politician, he says all the right things. BUT...is he ready to lead the country? THAT's one of the biggest questions. Will he be allowed to effectively lead the country? Have we grown up enough yet to have a black president? Rolling Eyes

My thought is that McCain wins because there is a large segment that won't vote for Hillary, due to Bill and due to she's a woman. There's a bigger segment that won't vote for Obama due to his race and his name.

Leaves a bad feeling in my gut that people won't vote FOR someone, but more AGAINST the others. bs

Things are bad when the best candidates won't run because they don't want to be run through the ringer and have every little corner of their life scrutinized, criticized, and publicized. sucks

I'm ready to let someone else try their way, but I don't see it happening yet... and that's the saddest part. wtf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down