Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now get this shit..

4 posters

Go down

Now get this shit.. Empty Now get this shit..

Post  dblshockpwr 2/25/2008, 1:54 pm

I didn't really realize the extent to which my ex really screwed me up!!

I went to get my gun permit renewed and they DENIED me....because of the shit that physcho pulled.... Now to get my gun permit back I have to file a fucking appeal with the FBI...(the brady bill..UHHHHH)

all because she lied to get a restraining order....even though I proved in court that she was a lying cunt and the whole thing got laughed out of the building.

So I guess I have to go to the local federal building and talk to some of the Virginia Farm boys there and fill out ANOTHER fingerprint card there............

In-fucking-credible!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Now get this shit.. Empty Re: Now get this shit..

Post  =SA= 2/25/2008, 8:00 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:I didn't really realize the extent to which my ex really screwed me up!!

I went to get my gun permit renewed and they DENIED me....because of the shit that physcho pulled.... Now to get my gun permit back I have to file a fucking appeal with the FBI...(the brady bill..UHHHHH)

all because she lied to get a restraining order....even though I proved in court that she was a lying cunt and the whole thing got laughed out of the building.

So I guess I have to go to the local federal building and talk to some of the Virginia Farm boys there and fill out ANOTHER fingerprint card there............

In-fucking-credible!!

YOu don't need a gun man. It can only get you in trouble 357_SmithWesson
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 2/26/2008, 1:16 am

Who needs a permit?
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/26/2008, 4:32 am

=SA= wrote:
dblshockpwr wrote:I didn't really realize the extent to which my ex really screwed me up!!

In-fucking-credible!!

I second that motion.

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 2/26/2008, 7:08 am

ColtsKurt wrote:
=SA= wrote:

In-fucking-credible!!

I second that motion.

3rd the motion.........The only gun I want is the one my Mom gave my dad brand new in 1962 for their anny.......and the year I was born.X-mas infact.
Otherwise there is no porpouse to have a gun other to shoot something and who wants to shoot at targets.(Hand guns that is).
Rifle and shot guns are to feed off the wild which I believe we should do.(it`s part of the life cycle) and to keep the control down.
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 2/26/2008, 1:25 pm

No way... I've had my gun permit since I was 18 years old.

After all the stuff that woman pulled..... if I didn't shoot her, then i am probably the absolute safest man alive to carry... LOL

And as more and more people are in danger of losing their homes and as the ecnomy gets worse and worse... well desperate times sometimes lead people to desperate measures..

Even in Indy home invasions and outright brazen stuff being pulled by criminals here.... I know you folks in Indy saw the people being robbed as they PULLED INTO THEIR DRIVEWAYS!! (multiple occasions not just one or 2 times)

I honestley beleive that if MORE people carried then crime would actually drop. I mean who really wants to try and rob somebody when faced with the possibility of reaching for their wallet their victim might reach for some lead instead.

You guys see, I don't ever WANT to be in the situation where defending myself or my family would be necessary... but to think that the situation would never have the possibility to come up is being kind of naive.

Our government is doing it's best to make sure that we are all totally dependent on them for everything.. including being able to defend your life or others lives if the situation arises... in the blink of an eye it can all be over....without any time whatsoever to make a call to 911 and the cop to drop his doughnuts or stop watching movies on his laptop in time to make it over to do his job.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 2/27/2008, 1:19 am

Our government is doing it's best to make sure that we are all totally dependent on them for everything

Like regulating Oil Prices?
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down