Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never let a girl shoot your 50cal Desert Eagle

4 posters

Go down

Never let a girl shoot your 50cal Desert Eagle Empty Never let a girl shoot your 50cal Desert Eagle

Post  Magic 2/8/2008, 3:43 pm

There is several other clips on youtube but this was the best so far laughing ramborampage
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Never let a girl shoot your 50cal Desert Eagle Empty Re: Never let a girl shoot your 50cal Desert Eagle

Post  dblshockpwr 2/9/2008, 6:08 am

LOL Good video!!!

Reminds me of when I tried to shoot my old mans 44 Mag when I was 12.... LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Never let a girl shoot your 50cal Desert Eagle Empty Re: Never let a girl shoot your 50cal Desert Eagle

Post  Magic 2/10/2008, 5:32 am

When I was a kid the only gun I ever shot was a .22 but when I bought my Desert Eagle back in 1999 the first time I fired it was with one hand since I was still a weightlifter back then and mine didn't come close to kicking back like this chick in the video.

Mine didn't even kick back at all with the hollow point lawman load .50's

She is toothpick size but it sure looks strange the way it points straight back at her nose.

That might have been "kobesgame"

laughing
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 2/10/2008, 6:22 am

Since we're talking about guns...

I just got a great deal on a shotgun combo.....

Remington 870 Express 12 ga with the slug barrel and the smoothbore barrel WITH 3 choke tubes AND with a scope for the low, low price OF

$125.... LOL

I should feel guilty, but I don't.... LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 2/10/2008, 6:24 am

I also got an antique Sears and Roebuck Bolt action shotgun from the same guy for $50.....

I just have to hit the gun shows and ebay to try and find the magazine for the shells.... But I'm sure I can find one or 2 for it in the next few weeks.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 2/10/2008, 9:29 am

A scope on a shotgun???

smile

I have had "Betsy" the Maverick model 88 pistol grip 12 gauge for years now and got it to slow down golden moles relatives here lol

Blasted 68 of em so far and still more sneak in every year wtf

That model 88 was cheap and easy to shoot with one hand with the pistol grip (bought it at a gun shop run by some city police guy and his wife)

I removed that "plug" thing they have when you buy em and it hold 7 shells now.

You ever see the one called the "street sweeper"??

A friend got one years ago at a gun show.

A 12 gauge automatic!

I saw a youtube video of that one.......I will go find it and post it here in a couple minutes.

Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 2/10/2008, 10:43 am

"A scope on a shotgun"

Well sure Magic!!

Put you a nice shotgun scope on that shotgun and use a choketube and those moles won't stand a fucking chance.... LOL

I've turkey hunted with a scope on my shotgun for years.....

But off course with the slug barrel and the scope, Bambi doesn't stand a chance either... LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 2/11/2008, 1:22 am

But off course with the slug barrel and the scope, Bambi doesn't stand a chance either... LOL

Yesterday was the first time since Thanksgiving that the deer made their way back to my revine, I counted 8, 2 8-pointers..Ill be god dam around 8am heard shot gun blasts. Dam hillbillys were hunting on Sunday!!!!
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 2/11/2008, 3:15 am

dblshockpwr wrote:Since we're talking about guns...

Remington 870 Express 12 ga with the slug barrel and the smoothbore barrel WITH 3 choke tubes AND with a scope for the low, low price OF

$125.... LOL

2Shock...........You should be happy with that deal!!!!!!!!

I have the same setup and it cost me a little more than that!!!!!!
bawlin
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 2/11/2008, 4:34 am

LOL..I just seen that video wu=ith the chicky..I pulled a stunt like that a couple of years ago with a cross-bow, put my eye to close to the scope, it kicked back and whammmm, gave me a nice shiner.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 2/11/2008, 7:59 am

Now I've got the gun-bug... LOL

I stayed home from work today...

BECAUSE IT IS MY BIRTHDAY LOL

I mean it should be a fucking law that you don't have to work on your birthday right?

I think I going to buy a nice new pistol to go along with my lifetime concealed carry permit now. (just got the lifetime back on Friday...yeah) So I'm looking at the Glock 32 and Magic's favorite the good old Desert Eagle...(both in .357 magnum semi-auto)

Even though there is nothing wrong with my little Taurus PT145 that fits in my coat pocket...(and is a 10+1 sub-compact) or my Old reliable Ruger 90 that stays in the nightstand....

I just freaking want a new one......

AND I also bought an old 8mm german Mauser (military rifle) that had never been fired for a 150...... Now get this.... I ordered some African Big Game rounds for the 8mm last night..... 225 grain boat tails....LOL Those wild pigs won't stand a chance with combo this spring...(and yes Indiana has LOTS of wild hogs in southern Indiana.... some well over 500 lbs...Saw them with my own 2 eyes.) But those boat tails are some fucking HIGH DOLLAR rounds..... 65.00 for a box of fucking 20.... unreal.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 2/11/2008, 8:02 am

Agent 99 wrote:
dblshockpwr wrote:Since we're talking about guns...

$125.... LOL

2Shock...........You should be happy with that deal!!!!!!!!

I have the same setup and it cost me a little more than that!!!!!!
bawlin

I was VERY happy with that deal 99... they are well over 300 new for that set-up.... and it hasn't been fired very much at all...

And the JC Higgins I bought is going for about 150.00 for the shape this one is in on gunbroker.com

Good day indeed.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 2/11/2008, 6:09 pm

Sounds like you are having fun!

I just want one more to my collection.......a revolver so the shells don't fly all over the place so you have to look for them.

The 50 caliber Desert Eagle flys em way back over your right shoulder and in the grass they are hard to find.
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 2/26/2008, 11:56 pm

Goofy kid laughing
Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum