Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tornado on the ground...close to me I guess..

3 posters

Go down

Tornado on the ground...close to me I guess.. Empty Tornado on the ground...close to me I guess..

Post  dblshockpwr 1/29/2008, 4:26 pm

Well, I heard the sirens go off at my house just a few minutes ago and my dobie puppy...that has NEVER been scared of anything that I's ever seen just jumped into my lap shivering and whining so I went to the basement...

I've been close to 3 tornado's in my life and well looking outside it sure does look like something might be close.

Good luck and god bless to the hoosier natives going through our perfect storm tonight.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Tornado on the ground...close to me I guess.. Empty Re: Tornado on the ground...close to me I guess..

Post  dblshockpwr 1/29/2008, 4:29 pm

The news is reporting a tornado on the ground in Clermont, Indiana... about 2 miles north of me...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Tornado on the ground...close to me I guess.. Empty Re: Tornado on the ground...close to me I guess..

Post  dblshockpwr 1/29/2008, 4:30 pm

And it's heading CK's way......

Hope all is well buddy!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 1/29/2008, 5:10 pm

They are saying the tornado OR aka straight-line winds(they don't EVER like to say the tornado word here anymore) hit at 21rst and Raceway Rd..... anout 2 blocks away from my house...

Did my damage stroll when things died down..... some branches down and some trash around, but no damage at all...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 1/30/2008, 2:08 am

I was watching that on the Weather Channel, You guys alright out there? Kurt?
Mr Bear had a 74 degree swing in Temperature yesterday..Fug Dat..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 1/30/2008, 2:27 am

This is weird, I bet its 50+ degrees outside now, but the winds are a comming, thank god the cold will scoot north of us.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 1/30/2008, 3:46 am

cravnravn wrote:I was watching that on the Weather Channel, You guys alright out there? Kurt?
Mr Bear had a 74 degree swing in Temperature yesterday..Fug Dat..

We had hail also amongst winds of 40+ and the temperature dropping like a pass to Plaxico......... lol
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/30/2008, 4:43 am

All's well in NE Indy! Thanks for asking, guys. wink

I was enjoying an adult beverage with a friend at a nearby restaurant when the winds kicked up. (Bella Vita's on Geist for those from the area)

It must have been N of us or died down before it got here, because it really wasn't much to get concerned about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down