Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

____________________________________________________________

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

____________________________________________________________ - Page 2 Empty Re: ____________________________________________________________

Post  Guest on 2/13/2012, 11:04 am

Chips picked thankya up thanks to everyone for a great year, Blue boohoo and pissed Magic again great job! All can say is it is better to be lucky joker than good sometimes. I look forward to next year the NFL may look alot different can't imagine Peyton anywhere but in Indy but it looks like we will see. The Seahawk fans would love to see him up here lol I think we give him the best chance to get back to a super bowl king . So until next time one_finger_salute

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

____________________________________________________________ - Page 2 Empty Re: ____________________________________________________________

Post  Magic on 2/13/2012, 5:09 pm

seabird wrote:Chips picked thankya up thanks to everyone for a great year, Blue boohoo and pissed Magic again great job! All can say is it is better to be lucky joker than good sometimes. I look forward to next year the NFL may look alot different can't imagine Peyton anywhere but in Indy but it looks like we will see. The Seahawk fans would love to see him up here lol I think we give him the best chance to get back to a super bowl king . So until next time one_finger_salute

Peyton wouldn't play here unless the Seatoucans start playing at Safeco Field lol

How about next year you finish 2nd and just hand me the BC Title??

hellyes
Magic
Magic
Cadre / Quantum Treasurer / King Moderator/CEO

Number of posts : 8140
Age : 62
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

____________________________________________________________ - Page 2 Empty Re: ____________________________________________________________

Post  Magic on 2/13/2012, 5:13 pm



Yep...about 32 or 36 inch. Nothing major....just something so we can keep our eye on the Twins while we grill outside. The kiddo loves playing in the backyard, so we spend almost every night during the summer out there and generally ended up listening to the games on the radio. Which sucks.

Yeah that should work good and the lil one will like that too.

You may want to mount it on a pole so you can point it in the same direction as the youngster wants to be playing while you watch the games smile

Do you have a HD signal to run out to the patio?

Magic
Magic
Cadre / Quantum Treasurer / King Moderator/CEO

Number of posts : 8140
Age : 62
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

____________________________________________________________ - Page 2 Empty Re: ____________________________________________________________

Post  Guest on 2/21/2012, 6:00 pm

What was the prize amount for 1st and 2nd places?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

____________________________________________________________ - Page 2 Empty Re: ____________________________________________________________

Post  BlueShoes1 on 2/21/2012, 6:44 pm

TPIZZLE21 wrote:What was the prize amount for 1st and 2nd places?

Before or after Magic and I took our massive cut? Smile
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 74
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

____________________________________________________________ - Page 2 Empty Re: ____________________________________________________________

Post  ColtsKurt on 2/21/2012, 7:07 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:
TPIZZLE21 wrote:What was the prize amount for 1st and 2nd places?

Before or after Magic and I took our massive cut? Smile

Don't forget the big insurance premium payment due, too.
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3915
Age : 63
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

____________________________________________________________ - Page 2 Empty Re: ____________________________________________________________

Post  Magic on 2/21/2012, 10:26 pm

TPIZZLE21 wrote:What was the prize amount for 1st and 2nd places?

He asks 12 days later lol

You didn't win 400 or 200 laughing

Magic
Magic
Cadre / Quantum Treasurer / King Moderator/CEO

Number of posts : 8140
Age : 62
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

____________________________________________________________ - Page 2 Empty Re: ____________________________________________________________

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum