Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Inconvient Truth..

3 posters

Go down

An Inconvient Truth.. Empty An Inconvient Truth..

Post  dblshockpwr 7/8/2007, 7:38 am

Very interesting show...

Whatever your politics are its worth a look.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

An Inconvient Truth.. Empty Re: An Inconvient Truth..

Post  Magic 7/8/2007, 3:52 pm

Al Gore and Michael Moore .....2 really fat peas in a pod.

He should make a diet book and movie instead if he has to.

Don't tell me you watched that worthless world concert of no talent yesterday.

Al Snore is a empty headed multi-millionaire.

Tennessee Tuxedo of geophysics laughing

Al " bs " Gore

But he did invent the internet so.........

(yeah I know you can find lots of GW Bush videos with him using the Texan bumble accent but that job gives a guy lots to think about and he tends to have hundreds of things on his mind and at the same time likes to bs with people like he is just your average joe.......and doesn't tend to read a conversation off some paper written out for him like pretty much every Pres. did before him)

I would rather bomb crazy mohammads then letting those jackasses take over the world with their 72 virgin bs and that story book they came up with hundreds of years after the one before that and thousands after the original........Gore just needs to fade away into retirement and stop trying to be something that he isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Al+Gore+the+idiot&search=Search

Mighty made me say all of that btw

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8780
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 7/11/2007, 9:07 am

LOL

Regardless of politics.... it was still a very good showMagic....

I know conservatives hate Al Gore...(and to very honest I didn't vote for him either....But didn't pull the switch for the bumbler in chief either)

But c'mon Magic, regardless of politics there is some very convincing evidence of global warming...

And no, I didn't watch the concerts either.... I did watch some of Live Aid all those years ago..... BUT it was only to see Ozzy perform with Black Sabbath again, and OF COURSE to see Led Zeppelin reunited one more time...(with Phil Collins on drums...) I've got the video to those on VHS somewhere around the house.... I think I need to put that on DVD and save it forever..
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 7/11/2007, 3:03 pm

But c'mon Magic, regardless of politics there is some very convincing evidence of global warming...

Bullshit!!! We didnt hear a fucking word out of Gores yap during Feb, March and April when we were at our coldest. Global warming is all hype, plus do you know that prick charges 38,000 for an hour lecture?

Dont be a sucker and buy into his Global Warming speal.

But I would like to slap the shit out of Bush and this War for Oil shit that he has our boys in. Why am I still paying 3.00 a gallon for gas, whats my home heating oil going to cost me this winter.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 7/11/2007, 4:03 pm

cravnravn wrote:

Bullshit!!! We didnt hear a fucking word out of Gores yap during Feb, March and April when we were at our coldest. Global warming is all hype, plus do you know that prick charges 38,000 for an hour lecture?

Dont be a sucker and buy into his Global Warming speal.

But I would like to slap the shit out of Bush and this War for Oil shit that he has our boys in. Why am I still paying 3.00 a gallon for gas, whats my home heating oil going to cost me this winter.

You better get theat wood burner this year Cravn buddy..... The oil is going to be high dollar!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 7/12/2007, 2:16 am

Thank GOD for the pellet stove smile

Now Cravn this isn't a war for oil........don't quote Teddy The drunk driver Kennedy like that laughing

If we were going to fight for oil we could just go to Venezuela ramborampage

Or fight our own tree huggers and get the shit from Alaska!

We are in Iraq to shoot the rag headed,dress wearing "72 virgin bombers"

Better there than over here.

Now if we didn't have to go by liberali rules we would have already reminded them of wtf Japan is our friends since a certain event involving the laws of physics one_finger_salute

Now as far as "Global Warming" goes........well the Al Snore version is pure bullshit.

As you know I am a physicist and am part of the biggest and most advanced study in the history of the human race (the search for the Higgs boson using the new Large Hadron Collider)

Yes the ice continues to melt up north like you saw in the video........but remember we ALL know that the "Ice Age" has been on this cycle for thousands of years and it used to be frozen just like the N.Pole down here.

The Earths weather runs in loooooooong cycles and of course none of us were around back then and you also know the thermometer isn't something we had hanging on the window not that long ago.

So when you hear about record high temps it is like saying it was a record for the most methane gas shooting out of the ass of all the cows,horses,sheep,and goats all these 1000's of years (compare that to what cars and coal have done the last 200 years and the animals won that gas battle mischief

Today it was 95 degrees here and in Seattle they were all bs'ing about how it was a record high for this day in Seattle.......well the record before that was in 1951 and I tend to pay attention to the records just for the hell of it and there are many,many of them that happened way before I was born and like I said.......back in the days (In 1714, Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, the modern thermometer)

So the records are pretty stupid to go by unless you go all the way back to where we all live was glacier ice.

Now this is officially my 50th summer on this planet and I have lived most of my life in NW Washington and I know for a fact that we have had summers hotter than this back in the 1950's and most likely way before that.

In fact we have known a lady here for many years (the Mrs. takes care of her and also her husband before he died a couple years ago) and she just turned 92 a couple days ago and grew up in Florida and Georgia and she remembers the 100 degree summers down there in the early 1920's.

I lived in Yuma AZ in 1970 and the summer down there was always around 110 degrees and we got out of bed and jumped in the swimming pool all that summer until we moved back up here.

Guys like Al Snore just look for things to bitch about and blame humans for and act like if you elect them or pay them to bs about it then we will go back to the ice age just to make them happy........not sure how that helps.......and I had too much snow this winter myself.

Just fly across the good old USA and look out the window........you pretty much see nothing but trees and dirt.........all the humans on this planet could fit in Montana.

The Earth can always kick the ass of humans and animals.

There are other things that could destroy this planet but I bet you never hear about it.

The tilting of the planet and changing of the poles and the fact that the moon moves away from the Earth a tiny bit every day and every year and when it moves far enough away to screw up the gravity and tides.......well don't expect a politician to think of anything to do other than claim it to be a "Right-Wing Conspiracy" joker

But then that could take thousands of more years before we have to worry and only my giant sequoias will care about that wave

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8780
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum