Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope everybodies spring i going well...

4 posters

Go down

Hope everybodies spring i going well... Empty Hope everybodies spring i going well...

Post  dblshockpwr 4/4/2007, 6:00 pm

Now check this out...

I went out the other night and what did I run into?

My 2 main ex's at the bar..... TOGETHER!!!!

Evil is afoot in Indianapolis folks....
2 evil bitches occupying the same space can never be a good thing... Especially when they both hate me...

Time to get the gun prmit renewed.... Pray for me!!! LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Hope everybodies spring i going well... Empty Re: Hope everybodies spring i going well...

Post  Guest 4/4/2007, 6:54 pm

You three run in too tight of circles, 2 shock... surely there's more than the one watering hole in your neck of the woods.

I'd write that place off.

Back to top Go down

Hope everybodies spring i going well... Empty Re: Hope everybodies spring i going well...

Post  cravnravn 4/5/2007, 1:48 am

Threesome
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 4/5/2007, 3:48 am

Remember what I told you years ago Shock.........run for your life and make sure that doesn't happen again dammit

Nothing but trouble will come from something like that and life is tough enough as it is.

Our good old USA has plenty of places to escape to cheerstoyou

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8780
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 4/5/2007, 8:54 am

My 2 main ex's at the bar..... TOGETHER!!!!

whoa

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Hope everybodies spring i going well... 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2560

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 4/6/2007, 6:38 am

ColtsKurt wrote:You three run in too tight of circles, 2 shock... surely there's more than the one watering hole in your neck of the woods.

I'd write that place off.

Well it's not that easy CK.... You see that one particular establisment has the best tote boards and gives the best odds on the parlay cards in the area...

They also happen to have a great lingerie show on Fridays after work!!

She doesn't bother me that much anymore anyway... just when she feels particularly bitchy or when she feels particulary guilty over what she did..(usually 3 in the morning when she is also particulary DRUNK!)

Idiots will be idiots no matter where you go.........

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...wise man that said that. That way I can hear through the grapevine whatever scheme she might be working on.... (I played baseball with the barkeep, he keeps me up to date.. LOL)
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/6/2007, 3:04 pm

Should have taken it for granted that you had it under control, 2shock! rambo

Best odds, eh? A private email of this wonderful establishment's locale would be cool. Two eyes and teeth

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 4/7/2007, 7:28 am

ColtsKurt wrote:Should have taken it for granted that you had it under control, 2shock! rambo

Best odds, eh? A private email of this wonderful establishment's locale would be cool. Two eyes and teeth

Heh, heh, No problem CK!! Just shoot me a PM from the board with your addy.... they are keeping things on the downlow right now though what with the city's newfound gambling crimefighting going on...Nobody wants to get raided and on the news right now..

I actually used to play poker at the 2 clubs that got raided in town... What made me mad was the fact that there were lots of cops that played there too... all the time.... And there was only 1 state boy there when it got raided... They KNEW it was going to get hit and stayed away, of course they didn't say a word about it to any of the other players.. (from my experience most cops are horrible poker players and just donate anyway) they just them get taken down... Hypocrites apall me all the time.. LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 4/7/2007, 11:09 am

Dshock, I hope you've learned your lesson.....never get involved with a Bar Fly drinkbeer

They're drunk!! Their point of view lays at the bottom of a bottle of Jim Beam!! drinkbeer

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Hope everybodies spring i going well... 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2560

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum