FUCK my knee hurts

Go down

FUCK my knee hurts

Post  Magic on 5/25/2018, 1:15 pm

and just because I strained or what ever the hell you call it.......a left quad and since it hurts to walk (almost a month now) my knee is now hurting from walking and trying to get around the quad pain......and now other upper thigh muscles are getting screwed up.....son of a bitch

And I go bowling on modays for my usual 10 games in a row without ever even sitting down........and that part is ok since it is hard to take a step after sitting down and getting back up.

But I will take the next 3 days trying not to do anything because I won't skip this monday even if it takes 4 vicodin's to roll 10 games.

(this is all for wtf has been here reading a post 150 times) lol

Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor

Number of posts : 7637
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://BookieChallenge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK my knee hurts

Post  ColtsKurt on 5/28/2018, 8:28 pm

see if he wants to play.
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3802
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic on 6/2/2018, 1:17 am

ColtsKurt wrote:see if he wants to play.

I had a dream.........where over 20 members played here for the 19th Annual and they all sent in the Chips on time...... unripebooya

Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic on 6/4/2018, 6:42 pm

Tough day at the bowling alley today since this knee is not much better but the strained quad is almost back to normal after almost 6 weeks.

May have to take next bowling monday off so this gets better so I can actually have 10 good games instead of just 2 or 3 bluehoo

Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  ColtsKurt on 6/6/2018, 4:23 am

No bowling for me. Today is for golf. The Credit Union's annual golf outing. Being played very nearby - not in the backyard - but about a mile away at The Fort, a fantastic course in what used to be Ft. Benjamin Harrison.

Our foursome is made up of my son, former insurance agency partner, and his bakery owner buddy. We'll have a great time on a beautiful low 80's day on a beautiful championship-level course.

Oh well, enough about me... let me tell you about my 8 yo grandson that's in water skiing school at the local reservoir and got up on two the first day and will likely be up on one today. Oh, nothing to see here but another stud growing up to be like his papa... lol

Carry on.
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic on 6/6/2018, 7:14 pm

Golf in the low 80's is fun?

You must have a caddie holding an umbrella over you all 18 holes with cold drinks in the cart laughing

My clubs have been sitting in the same place for 3 years now and I haven't even hit any out in the yard here.

I haven't been on any type of water since the last time I went across the floating bridge here so I guess I will call that surfing on my Chrysler 300 skis smile

Here it is hard just feeding the damn hummingbirds every day and they have 10 feeders.

But I do still watch golf on tv joker

Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  ColtsKurt on 6/6/2018, 8:51 pm

UPDATE:
The weather was fantastic, the golf was fun, got to spend the day with my son on the golf course, and had some success at the post-round silent auction and raffle ticket draw...
Picked up a $250 gift certificate for $200... and won the raffle ticket drawing. $20 bought 10 tickets... the first number drawn had no reply. (Guy probably left after golf, before the food and draws.) My number was pulled second. Won a huge Miller Light cooler on wheels, a six pack of Corona, and a poster sized picture frame filled with scratch-off lottery tickets. $111 worth. I scratched and won $81. Not a bad day. Spent $220 and netted $331+ and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it all!
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic on 6/7/2018, 4:37 pm

I am surprised you did not win the BC all 18 seasons Mr Lucky lol

Maybe we should bring back that tv show from almost 60 years ago called Mr Lucky with you as the star and I will be the modern version of Alfred Hitchcock writer/producer/director and an extra in each episode playing different parts hellyes

Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down