Angry old man on the porch's observations...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Angry old man on the porch's observations...

Post  Magic on 1/30/2018, 11:03 am

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor

Number of posts : 7611
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://BookieChallenge.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColtsKurt on 1/30/2018, 7:25 pm

Well hell's bells... I up and missed the Magical Man's birthday! Happy belated oh King of Concrete.

Appreciate all you've done to keep this Bookie Challenge-thing going. Not easy.

clap cheerstoyou hammerhead hey_mon Basketball I will drink to that
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3788
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  ColtsKurt on 1/30/2018, 7:26 pm

Magic wrote:

That's the one. But her's is black.
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3788
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic on 1/30/2018, 9:47 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:Well hell's bells... I up and missed the Magical Man's birthday!  Happy belated oh King of Concrete.

Appreciate all you've done to keep this Bookie Challenge-thing going.  Not easy.  

clap cheerstoyou hammerhead hey_mon Basketball I will drink to that

Much appreciated brother Kurt......I just had to find out what it was like joining the 7th decade with you cheerstoyou

I guess I could paint that Buick black lol (I could use my felt pen since I just used it on the new bowling ball since the text looked too mush like Seatoucan green joker

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic on 2/4/2018, 10:50 am

Fuck Off Jenkins and Tony Dungy you poor slaves....and the rest of the crap they are showing pregame.....typical NBC
In 20 years they will be acting like tupac and fatty fatass are like MLK and put their statues next to Hussein Obamas

Imagine watching the SB at 8am in Korea.........or standing outside the stadium in Minneapolis  lol

Open the windows on that stadium .....it is HOT outside there right now in_da_nuts

The Legend Bud Grant can still do it at 90 clap

I picked HEADS over at ESPN to give TAILS good luck over here laughing

Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic on 2/4/2018, 1:43 pm

And now.......the wife is sitting here to make sure I can't turn the channel for any of this halftime crap and several others during the pregame

Bowing down to Prince again ......I'd rather see a snowball fight between the fans.

Not long ago music/singers would sing lyrics of songs they wrote........NOT dance around with 15 other clowns making sure all the dance steps match.

HOW the fuck do these dip shits make MILLIONS because they all dance together on a stage with lights and video running behind them.

The best I ever hear is "oh but they do this and that for others".........no shit.......that is just to make even more money and fame cover them like an avalanche.

I know several physicists that spen their entire life doing actual work that is actually worth anything and THEY do not get millions and do not drive a different Rolls Royce each day and live in a different castle every week.......they just never stop working and learning and stop the day they die and maybe get their names on a paper at some physics project or college.

I wondered why some I know moved to Switzerland (one from Pittsburgh) but even here in BFE I see more and more crap and they call themselves "artists" and "poets" and even here in BFE where there is just the post office and a 4-way stop light we now have a gas station and TWO weed stores.

I guess she can watch the halftime BS and I will go upstairs and check my computers to see if they are doing what I told them.........you know high-energy physics for the biggest,baddest particle accelerator in the history of humans..........and my pay is.......not a dime.

In fact I pay thousands just to do it.

(I got an email from the physicist I have worked with since 2004 and he is a bit under the weather so maybe I'll send a reply at halftime....he is the one who started and runs what is called SixTrack at CERN).......ya you can look him up if you are really bored....Eric McIntosh

Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2