Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Bowl 50 (L) - Picks and Final Results

+4
cravnravn
kobesgame
kamikazefireball
Magic
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Super Bowl 50 (L) - Picks and Final Results - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Bowl 50 (L) - Picks and Final Results

Post  cravnravn 2/12/2016, 1:35 am

kamikazefireball wrote:
Magic wrote:*CHIPS* are in the mail  hellyes

Funny I never heard of the place where Kamakazi lives but right now the town is on FOX News  ohshit

Yep, I've been in that Panera Bread where the shooting happened and probably driven by there hundreds of times. A double shooting around here is pretty huge news and I did see that a few national outlets had picked it up. You have a keen eye!

Unreal the Mrs almost had to go home, the suspect and the second cop were shot and killed in her mom's parking lot, right outside her apartments door, she was quite upset, she had her gushots before from hunters, but never that close.

cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl 50 (L) - Picks and Final Results - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Bowl 50 (L) - Picks and Final Results

Post  kamikazefireball 2/12/2016, 7:17 pm

cravnravn wrote:
kamikazefireball wrote:
Magic wrote:*CHIPS* are in the mail  hellyes

Funny I never heard of the place where Kamakazi lives but right now the town is on FOX News  ohshit

Yep, I've been in that Panera Bread where the shooting happened and probably driven by there hundreds of times. A double shooting around here is pretty huge news and I did see that a few national outlets had picked it up. You have a keen eye!

Unreal the Mrs almost had to go home, the suspect and the second cop were shot and killed in her mom's parking lot, right outside her apartments door, she was quite upset, she had her gushots before from hunters, but never that close.

Wow that's crazy. Not something you ever expect to happen there especially at 11:30 in the morning.
kamikazefireball
kamikazefireball
Retired

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2014-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/12/2016, 8:03 pm

Anymore… anything can happen, anywhere. Really doesn't matter where you live.

Crazies are everywhere. There was just a story on the news where a guy was high on meth and heroin. Tried to stab his 8 mo pregnant girlfriend with a machete, holding a bible while ranting that the baby was evil. Lived in a trailer, Martinsville, IN. sigh

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 2/12/2016, 8:33 pm

Another reason I am happy on my leather sofa with my laptop on a table in front of me and the 82 inch DLP TV with the Dish

In the middle of 5 acres (ok I wish it was 50 acres)

.....and Betsy the 12 gauge 5 feet to the left of me lol

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8779
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 2/13/2016, 1:08 am

ColtsKurt wrote:Anymore… anything can happen, anywhere.  Really doesn't matter where you live.

Crazies are everywhere.  There was just a story on the news where a guy was high on meth and heroin.  Tried to stab his 8 mo pregnant girlfriend with a machete, holding a bible while ranting that the baby was evil.  Lived in a trailer, Martinsville, IN.  sigh

Absolutely, I thought watching Baltimore news was bad, hell its like watching Bambi compared to Orlando news, parts of Orlando are scum same as parts of Daytona.

That town of Abingdon was just created back in the late 80's at the time it was nothing but farm land from interstate 95 all the way into the town of Belair, there was such a flight of families from Baltimore that wanted country living, yet still wanted to work in the city.

The demand of housing was overwhelming they built 350,000 homes in a 10 year period, after it was done they had bigger issues, not enough schools, and of course not enough roadway.

I was fortunate, I was delivering the town of Belair as this boom was going on, I heard and seen what the future was going to be. I got off that route quick. There were 3 of us that covered that belair Abingdon area, today there are 12 UPS routes in that same area. You talk about traffic, no thank you.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2