Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mozilla firefox and the ESPN extension..

2 posters

Go down

Mozilla firefox and the ESPN extension.. Empty Mozilla firefox and the ESPN extension..

Post  dblshockpwr 9/2/2006, 3:14 pm

Well I downloaded Firefox last night and I have to say it's everything that has been advertised. I love it! And just got the ESPN MB extension and the thing works like a damn charm!!

No more stupid cocksuckers that I can see!!

It's like a damn roach motel for trolls, they all check in, once and then they never check out!!

Makes our Colts board damn nice, no more gaytriot bitches on my screen ever again! bluehoo
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Mozilla firefox and the ESPN extension.. Empty Re: Mozilla firefox and the ESPN extension..

Post  Administrator 9/2/2006, 3:21 pm

Really??

I didn't know ESPN had an extention for Firefox that allows you to ignore specific users on the boards......hmmmmmmmm

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Mozilla firefox and the ESPN extension.. 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Mozilla firefox and the ESPN extension.. Empty Re: Mozilla firefox and the ESPN extension..

Post  dblshockpwr 9/2/2006, 3:26 pm

mighty_colts wrote:Really??

I didn't know ESPN had an extention for Firefox that allows you to ignore specific users on the boards......hmmmmmmmm

Yeah Mighty, they have a damn good one! Somebody linked it on the boards today who actually wanted to talk football and was disgusted with the trolls.

Glad i did it, and I really like Firefox, I'd always heard good things about it but never got around to making the switch until last night. Still exploring with the thing. Pretty nice.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/2/2006, 3:41 pm

I'll second that on Firefox -- quick, no pop-ups, and the tabs (defining a tab for each page you want to frequent) are cool. Solid software! Don't bother with the filters though as I hardly ever even visit the ESPN Colts board anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 9/2/2006, 3:44 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:I'll second that on Firefox -- quick, no pop-ups, and the tabs (defining a tab for each page you want to frequent) are cool. Solid software! Don't bother with the filters though as I hardly ever even visit the ESPN Colts board anymore.

Turn em on Blue! Lets all go back with those numbnuts on permament ignore!!! That would just kill those retards.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down