New BC'ers thread

Go down

New BC'ers thread Empty New BC'ers thread

Post  ColtsKurt on 9/3/2014, 7:07 am

So... we've got us some new blood.

Talk to me. Dergio? From Indy? This the legal-beagle type recruited by IndyColt?
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3869
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

New BC'ers thread Empty Re: New BC'ers thread

Post  Magic on 9/3/2014, 11:58 am


You are correct sir smile
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7905
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

New BC'ers thread Empty Re: New BC'ers thread

Post  dblshockpwr on 9/3/2014, 3:19 pm

Do I count as new?


Could I win ROY? Or CPOY?


Is this a cash prize for either of those?
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Age : 47
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

New BC'ers thread Empty Re: New BC'ers thread

Post  Magic on 9/3/2014, 8:01 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:Do I count as new?


Could I win ROY?  Or CPOY?


Is this a cash prize for either of those?

Well you might get rookie of the year if I actually see you make picks AND see your *Chips* at my post office  lol
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7905
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

New BC'ers thread Empty Re: New BC'ers thread

Post  ColtsKurt on 9/4/2014, 6:48 am

Magic wrote:
dblshockpwr wrote:Do I count as new?


Could I win ROY?  Or CPOY?


Is this a cash prize for either of those?

Well you might get rookie of the year if I actually see you make picks AND see your *Chips* at my post office  lol

Rookie of the year? Pulleeze. You post here more than the majority of players!

CPOY, maybe. But Cole may have something to say about that...
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3869
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

New BC'ers thread Empty Yikes, terrible start.

Post  Dergio on 9/7/2014, 3:30 pm

Well, I got a ZERO first week out. My "chips" look like easy money for you seasoned professionals. I understand Josh had a rough week, as well. There is always next week. I'll be gunning for you guys. Need to secure local bragging rights before moving on to the national domination!
Dergio
Dergio
Retired

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

New BC'ers thread Empty Re: New BC'ers thread

Post  Magic on 9/7/2014, 3:42 pm

Dergio wrote:Well, I got a ZERO first week out.  My "chips" look like easy money for you seasoned professionals. I understand Josh had a rough week, as well.  There is always next week.  I'll be gunning for you guys.  Need to secure local bragging rights before moving on to the national domination!

Yes you will find that the 17 weeks (plus TurkeyDay picks) is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG season of picking and things change with just one Perfecta OR True Perfecta.

A zero can jump right into first with a good week.

Of course we have a another rookie looking for points today but he picked our former Star QB instead of LUCK smile
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7905
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

New BC'ers thread Empty Re: New BC'ers thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum