Why do you think they call it (and them)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why do you think they call it (and them)

Post  Magic on 1/7/2014, 11:49 pm

Dope(s)?

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/south-seattle-explosion-leads-drug-investigation/ncfXr/

Washington and Colorado is added together trying to top California at having the most dumbasses.

How many stores,houses,and apartments will these dumbasses blow up?

3rd one here so far and more bs to come.

All made legal here by the left-wing idiots.

Fits right in with the creepy queer they made the Mayor of Seattle.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Magic
Cadre / Quantum Treasurer / King Moderator/CEO

Number of posts : 7325
Age : 59
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://BookieChallenge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do you think they call it (and them)

Post  ColtsKurt on 1/8/2014, 7:12 am

Magic wrote:Dope(s)?



All made legal here by the left-wing idiots.


Couldn't get the video to load and the article didn't say it, but I'm assuming it was a meth lab...

Which brings me to this question, Magic... Meth has been made legal there? Surely that can't be right.
avatar
ColtsKurt
RUDY AWARD WINNER

Number of posts : 3712
Age : 60
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do you think they call it (and them)

Post  Magic on 1/8/2014, 12:22 pm

No it isn't meth but they probably will vote for that next.

It is these dopes who made the "medical weed " scam legal and then made all things to do with weed legal so now these stupid asses are using butane to remove hash oil from weed since they made it legal here and since they are dopes they keep blowing up buildings doing this since they are just a bunch of idiots.

I wouldn't have wasted my time making shit up and saying weed and meth are the same thing.

Every day the local news has some more bs about these idiots who think they need 1000 weed stores all over the States over here.

And it is the same group of idiots that say we have global warming caused by you driving your Caddy around.



_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Magic
Cadre / Quantum Treasurer / King Moderator/CEO

Number of posts : 7325
Age : 59
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://BookieChallenge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do you think they call it (and them)

Post  Administrator on 1/8/2014, 12:32 pm

Society needs a healthy house-cleaning....get rid of all the riff-raff.


And that is comin'.......not too long down the pike  shout 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://bookiechallenge.com
avatar
Administrator
Cadre

Number of posts : 2520
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://bookiechallenge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do you think they call it (and them)

Post  ColtsKurt on 1/8/2014, 1:34 pm

Magic wrote:And it is the same group of idiots that say we have global warming caused by you driving your Caddy around.

Harvesting hash oil with butane... new one to me.  wtf  Anything that causes explosions seems rather counterproductive, to me.  

The Caddy was a casualty years ago, Magic.   angel 

Hyundai Azera, these days...   wuv
avatar
ColtsKurt
RUDY AWARD WINNER

Number of posts : 3712
Age : 60
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do you think they call it (and them)

Post  ColtsKurt on 1/8/2014, 1:44 pm

Magic wrote:

It is these dopes who made the "medical weed " scam legal and then made all things to do with weed legal so now these stupid asses are using butane to remove hash oil from weed since they made it legal here and since they are dopes they keep blowing up buildings doing this since they are just a bunch of idiots.



Its only a matter of time before it sweeps the nation, state by state. However, as I understand it, unless the Feds change their law, its thin ice. They may not be enforcing it now, but who's to say the next administration will share the current view? Maybe they decide to enforce...
avatar
ColtsKurt
RUDY AWARD WINNER

Number of posts : 3712
Age : 60
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do you think they call it (and them)

Post  Magic on 1/8/2014, 4:20 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:
Magic wrote:

It is these dopes who made the "medical weed " scam legal and then made all things to do with weed legal so now these stupid asses are using butane to remove hash oil from weed since they made it legal here and since they are dopes they keep blowing up buildings doing this since they are just a bunch of idiots.



Its only a matter of time before it sweeps the nation, state by state.  However, as I understand it, unless the Feds change their law, its thin ice.  They may not be enforcing it now, but who's to say the next administration will share the current view?  Maybe they  decide to enforce...


Well so far here they are giving them the DUI for driving in a car full of smoke and they have some sort of test for that but in court they probably give them some warning and a ticket......don't know about Colorado.

I did watch on the news the hundreds of dopes lining up to pay $70 for an eighth of weed so you can tell this is just to make lots of money and not get locked up for doing these monster sized crops and opening all these stores.

Back in the good old days they all tried to make it private and stay out of trouble and now they want to have smoking sections at the city parks and bars.

I already can tell by looking at the local ones here in the middle of nowhere they are run by fakes who I guarantee will scam these taxes they claimed the States would make.

Seattle is NW San Fran now and they have these new "rights" that lets the bums put up tents at night on the sidewalks in front of the stores while they burn the weed that doesn't even have to use that phony "medical" scam.

Not to mention it makes no sense to pay that much if you can now just grow your own.

Highway to Hell aka I-5

http://conservativefrontline.com/colorado-pot-shop-accept-food-stamps-taxpayer-funded-marijuana-welfare-recipients/

Hyunda??? OMG  lol 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Magic
Cadre / Quantum Treasurer / King Moderator/CEO

Number of posts : 7325
Age : 59
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://BookieChallenge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do you think they call it (and them)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum