Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  BlueShoes1 on 12/17/2013, 7:12 am

Per an Indy Star article, The Colts' path to the AFC's No. 2 seed is as simple as it is difficult.

All that's required to earn the No. 2 seed — that brings a first-round bye and a second-round home game — is to win Sunday at Kansas City's Arrowhead Stadium and again at home in the Dec. 29 regular-season finale against Jacksonville, and have Baltimore win its final two games. The Ravens entertain New England on Sunday, then close the season at Cincinnati.


Come on Bazooka Joe! Help us out! (Of course, the Colts still have to do their part and win both remaining games).
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 73
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  Administrator on 12/17/2013, 9:49 am

I'll be taking a look at the Colts game.....but ONLY if I see a +.
 
 
 
 
 
As in: Colts +10  lol



We still need to add some pieces and become more coehesive.
Administrator
Administrator
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 2534
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  ColtsKurt on 12/17/2013, 1:33 pm

mighty_colts wrote:I'll be taking a look at the Colts game.....but ONLY if I see a +.
 
 
 
 
 
As in: Colts +10  lol



We still need to add some pieces and become more coehesive.

uh huh... {nodding in approval}  wtf 
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3870
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  Magic on 12/17/2013, 1:51 pm

The Colts will go 1-1 and the Ravens will lose both games  wink 
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7909
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  cravnravn on 12/17/2013, 3:03 pm

Dream on Fellows, we are winning out and getting the #2 seed..Watch and see,
We are the hottest team in nthe NFL and nobody wants to face us
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5823
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  Magic on 12/17/2013, 3:39 pm

cravnravn wrote:Dream on Fellows, we are winning out and getting the #2 seed..Watch and see,
We are the hottest team in nthe NFL and nobody wants to face us

You must not have watched last night game  lol 
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7909
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  ColtsKurt on 12/17/2013, 7:23 pm

Magic wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Dream on Fellows, we are winning out and getting the #2 seed..Watch and see,
We are the hottest team in nthe NFL and nobody wants to face us

You must not have watched last night game  lol 

That was one offensive juggernaut last night, eh? Hey, the Colts aren't setting any scoring records, but 6 FGs? Really?

I'd say both Indy and Baltimore have a lot to work on and worry about.

ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3870
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  cravnravn on 12/18/2013, 2:28 am

ColtsKurt wrote:
Magic wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Dream on Fellows, we are winning out and getting the #2 seed..Watch and see,
We are the hottest team in nthe NFL and nobody wants to face us

You must not have watched last night game  lol 

That was one offensive juggernaut last night, eh?  Hey, the Colts aren't setting any scoring records, but 6 FGs?  Really?  

I'd say both Indy and Baltimore have a lot to work on and worry about.


Detroit #6 overall D, #3 red zone D, we did what we did to win the game..Ive been down this road before, I know what its like to win a SB with not scoring TD's, if the results the same, who cares.

Im tellin ya, the Ravens are hot right now on all sides of the ball..Running game is clicking, Ray Rice is a good sport for laying down at the end, if that was me and I was in the slump he was in, I would have added those 45 extra yards to my stat sheet.
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5823
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  cravnravn on 12/18/2013, 2:29 am

Magic wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Dream on Fellows, we are winning out and getting the #2 seed..Watch and see,
We are the hottest team in nthe NFL and nobody wants to face us

You must not have watched last night game  lol 

Oh I definitely watched, did you watch. Did you see our D neutralize the 2nd ranked O in the NFL?
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5823
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  Magic on 12/18/2013, 1:46 pm

cravnravn wrote:
Magic wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Dream on Fellows, we are winning out and getting the #2 seed..Watch and see,
We are the hottest team in nthe NFL and nobody wants to face us

You must not have watched last night game  lol 

Oh I definitely watched, did you watch. Did you see our D neutralize the 2nd ranked O in the NFL?

Yeah with a bad call by the refs that they called PI and was talked about on ESPN the next day and the ref they have in the booth with the tv crew who agreed that Detroit was robbed...........I didn't make them all say that.

It was also on PTI and ATH the next day.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331216008
Magic
Magic
Treasurer - BC Emperor - ʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴩᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɢᴀʀᴛʜ

Number of posts : 7909
Age : 61
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http:// https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  ColtsKurt on 12/18/2013, 9:32 pm

I would love to see the Ravens win out. clap  That only helps the Colts. hellyes 

But, of course, we HAVE to beat KC for a Balt run to work the best for us. If that happens, look out. Anything can happen.  Twisted Evil 
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3870
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  cravnravn on 12/19/2013, 4:29 am

Magic wrote:
cravnravn wrote:
Magic wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Dream on Fellows, we are winning out and getting the #2 seed..Watch and see,
We are the hottest team in nthe NFL and nobody wants to face us

You must not have watched last night game  lol 

Oh I definitely watched, did you watch. Did you see our D neutralize the 2nd ranked O in the NFL?

Yeah with a bad call by the refs that they called PI and was talked about on ESPN the next day and the ref they have in the booth with the tv crew who agreed that Detroit was robbed...........I didn't make them all say that.

It was also on PTI and ATH the next day.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331216008


OMG are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about the shot on Flaccos knee they didnt draw a flag and his put Joe in a kneee brace this week..

Bet your sweet ass if that was Manning or Brady that took that shot to the knee, a minimal of 5 flags would have flown and that porch monkey would have been ejected.

I dont know what you are referring too about PI, nothing but a handcheck..It doesnt matter Ray Rice laid down when he would of easily scored to set up the winning field goal.

Magatron my ass.

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! 1524864_640788482647468_1487665976_n
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5823
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  ColtsKurt on 12/19/2013, 6:42 am

cravnravn wrote:
OMG are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about the shot on Flaccos knee they didnt draw a flag and his put Joe in a kneee brace this week..

Bet your sweet ass if that was Manning or Brady that took that shot to the knee, a minimal of 5 flags would have flown and that porch monkey would have been ejected.


That's an easy one... no flags because he's not an elite-level QB like Manning, Brady, and Luck. unripebooya 

(Damn, Crav... you set the table nicely for me on that one!  Surely that's not all you're getting me for Christmas...)  santa
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3870
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  BlueShoes1 on 12/19/2013, 7:11 am

You gotta be shittin' me.  Cravn posts a "photo" trying to make Flacco look like a Tom Brady model (I'm guessing the thinking is this might somehow make Bazooka Joe one of the "elite" ones) with the tag "Legatron".  WTF is that all about?

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! PrettyFlacco


Last edited by BlueShoes1 on 12/19/2013, 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 73
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  ColtsKurt on 12/19/2013, 8:01 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:You gotta be shittin' me.  Cravn posts a "photo" trying to make Flacco look like a Tom-brady model (I'm guessing the thinking is this might somehow make Bazooka Joe one of the "elite" ones) with the tag "Legatron".  WTF is that all about?

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! PrettyFlacco

The gay-Joe pic certainly has that spray tan look... and the Justin Bieber hair cut fits his personna.
ColtsKurt
ColtsKurt
Speaker of the House

Number of posts : 3870
Age : 62
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  BlueShoes1 on 12/19/2013, 10:21 am

I'm guessing Cravn has a man crush on Bazooka Joe.  wink 
BlueShoes1
BlueShoes1
Retired

Number of posts : 2435
Age : 73
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  cravnravn on 12/19/2013, 11:43 am

ColtsKurt wrote:
BlueShoes1 wrote:You gotta be shittin' me.  Cravn posts a "photo" trying to make Flacco look like a Tom-brady model (I'm guessing the thinking is this might somehow make Bazooka Joe one of the "elite" ones) with the tag "Legatron".  WTF is that all about?

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! PrettyFlacco

The gay-Joe pic certainly has that spray tan look... and the Justin Bieber hair cut fits his personna.


That's our kicker who will be skipping the pro bowl while loosening up for the super bowl
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5823
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  cravnravn on 12/19/2013, 11:46 am

ColtsKurt wrote:
cravnravn wrote:
OMG are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about the shot on Flaccos knee they didnt draw a flag and his put Joe in a kneee brace this week..

Bet your sweet ass if that was Manning or Brady that took that shot to the knee, a minimal of 5 flags would have flown and that porch monkey would have been ejected.


That's an easy one... no flags because he's not an elite-level QB like Manning, Brady, and Luck. unripebooya 

(Damn, Crav... you set the table nicely for me on that one!  Surely that's not all you're getting me for Christmas...)  santa




Lol at you thinking manning is elite, joe has just as many rings, just as many playoff wins in 1/4 the years
cravnravn
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5823
Age : 58
Location : Deltona, FL, Fizzled Out
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Gotta Cheer for Baltimore! Empty Re: Gotta Cheer for Baltimore!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum