Playoff tickets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playoff tickets

Post  ColtsKurt on 11/21/2013, 6:33 am

So I received the email from the Colts yesterday, advising that the playoff ticket invoices will arrive in the mail today/tomorrow. Payment due 12/12. Nice.

Here's the pricing breakdown for my seating:

Face amt. of regular season ticket: $104

Wild Card Game: $124
Divisional: $140
AFC Championship: $190

They are invoicing us for the Divisional and AFC Champ. games... $330 each seat. I've got 4... sigh. dammit 
(If tickets not used due to not hosting, prices paid automatically applied to season ticket renewal account.)

I suppose one way of looking at it is that it creates a kind of payment plan for the season ticket renewals, because they used to allow you to pay the renewal in two installments... used to being the operative words. Now the payments are due in full by mid-March. dammit 

avatar
ColtsKurt
RUDY AWARD WINNER

Number of posts : 3719
Age : 60
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoff tickets

Post  Magic on 11/21/2013, 7:27 am

As long as they are in the playoffs.........where the Ravens won't be this season lol 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Magic
Cadre / Quantum Treasurer / King Moderator/CEO

Number of posts : 7338
Age : 59
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://BookieChallenge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoff tickets

Post  cravnravn on 11/22/2013, 1:58 am

Magic wrote:As long as they are in the playoffs.........where the Ravens won't be this season lol 
Wanna bet?

We control the 6th seed, and weve won the SB as a 6th seed..As long as the Ravens are in, I dont care.

the Colts get in by default, because of that shitty division they play in, that the only reason Manning was any fucking good, padding his stats vs Jax & Houston and Tenn for 10 years
avatar
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5812
Age : 56
Location : Deltona, FL, Cravn Curse Lives On
Registration date : 2006-08-23

http://extremeravens.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoff tickets

Post  ColtsKurt on 11/22/2013, 8:09 am

cravnravn wrote:
Magic wrote:As long as they are in the playoffs.........where the Ravens won't be this season lol 
Wanna bet?

We control the 6th seed, and weve won the SB as a 6th seed..As long as the Ravens are in, I dont care.

the Colts get in by default, because of that shitty division they play in, that the only reason Manning was any fucking good, padding his stats vs Jax & Houston and Tenn for 10 years
Ha ha ha... but Flacco, now he's the real deal, right? Rolling Eyes 

18's padding his stats again this year, too, right?
avatar
ColtsKurt
RUDY AWARD WINNER

Number of posts : 3719
Age : 60
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoff tickets

Post  cravnravn on 11/22/2013, 11:19 am

18 sucks his playoff record speaks volumes, he's a great fantasy qb, and just as fantasy football ends week 17, so does 18's season
avatar
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5812
Age : 56
Location : Deltona, FL, Cravn Curse Lives On
Registration date : 2006-08-23

http://extremeravens.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoff tickets

Post  Magic on 11/22/2013, 11:20 pm

cravnravn wrote:18 sucks his playoff record speaks volumes, he's a great fantasy qb, and just as fantasy football ends week 17, so does 18's season
Well he never lost to Baltimore as far as I can remember happy2 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Magic
Cadre / Quantum Treasurer / King Moderator/CEO

Number of posts : 7338
Age : 59
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://BookieChallenge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoff tickets

Post  cravnravn on 11/23/2013, 2:00 am

Magic wrote:
cravnravn wrote:18 sucks his playoff record speaks volumes, he's a great fantasy qb, and just as fantasy football ends week 17, so does 18's season
Well he never lost to Baltimore as far as I can remember happy2 
We beat him last year, and the only reason it was a close game is because we gave them 2 kickoff returns..

And in 2006, we held him without a TD, yet lost because we had a black QB
avatar
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5812
Age : 56
Location : Deltona, FL, Cravn Curse Lives On
Registration date : 2006-08-23

http://extremeravens.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoff tickets

Post  ColtsKurt on 11/23/2013, 7:55 pm

cravnravn wrote:
Magic wrote:
cravnravn wrote:18 sucks his playoff record speaks volumes, he's a great fantasy qb, and just as fantasy football ends week 17, so does 18's season
Well he never lost to Baltimore as far as I can remember happy2 
We beat him last year, and the only reason it was a close game is because we gave them 2 kickoff returns..

And in 2006, we held him without a TD, yet lost because we had a black QB
WTF?
avatar
ColtsKurt
RUDY AWARD WINNER

Number of posts : 3719
Age : 60
Location : Home of the 2006 SuperBowl Champion Indianapolis Colts
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoff tickets

Post  Magic on 11/23/2013, 10:36 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:
cravnravn wrote:
Magic wrote:
cravnravn wrote:18 sucks his playoff record speaks volumes, he's a great fantasy qb, and just as fantasy football ends week 17, so does 18's season
Well he never lost to Baltimore as far as I can remember happy2 
We beat him last year, and the only reason it was a close game is because we gave them 2 kickoff returns..

And in 2006, we held him without a TD, yet lost because we had a black QB
WTF?
laughing  The only ones Cravn likes play defense or for some insane reason people elect one named Hussein laughing 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Magic
Cadre / Quantum Treasurer / King Moderator/CEO

Number of posts : 7338
Age : 59
Location : Mount Zion
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://BookieChallenge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoff tickets

Post  cravnravn on 11/24/2013, 4:16 am

ColtsKurt wrote:
cravnravn wrote:
Magic wrote:
cravnravn wrote:18 sucks his playoff record speaks volumes, he's a great fantasy qb, and just as fantasy football ends week 17, so does 18's season
Well he never lost to Baltimore as far as I can remember happy2 
We beat him last year, and the only reason it was a close game is because we gave them 2 kickoff returns..

And in 2006, we held him without a TD, yet lost because we had a black QB
WTF?
Its the truth, they cant win a big game, McNairs shirt collar became 3 sizes too small that day. Think about it, if you would have told `before kickoff that we would hold Manning to no touchdowns I would have told you you were on dope. Yet we did it and McNair was just as bad.
avatar
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5812
Age : 56
Location : Deltona, FL, Cravn Curse Lives On
Registration date : 2006-08-23

http://extremeravens.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoff tickets

Post  wood20ks on 11/28/2013, 6:26 am

cravnravn wrote:
Magic wrote:
cravnravn wrote:18 sucks his playoff record speaks volumes, he's a great fantasy qb, and just as fantasy football ends week 17, so does 18's season
Well he never lost to Baltimore as far as I can remember happy2 
We beat him last year, and the only reason it was a close game is because we gave them 2 kickoff returns..

And in 2006, we held him without a TD, yet lost because we had a black QB
McNair has been in the SB.....Although he lost,it took a great play by Jones(i think) to stop Dyson at the 1 on the verylast play of the game for the win.

Now you have cam Newton/Russel wilson who have legit shotds this season.

and I`m with you on the manning thing btw,he looked aweful in new england last Sunday Night.
And the Pats D had nothing to do with it.
avatar
wood20ks
Bear Afficianado

Number of posts : 1306
Age : 54
Location : Sterling,Il
Registration date : 2006-08-27

http://www.nfl.com/photos/09000d5d80ec1bf8#

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoff tickets

Post  cravnravn on 11/28/2013, 8:32 am

Now you have cam Newton/Russel wilson who have legit shotds this season.


Not a snowball chance in hell, Drew Brees has the NFC Crown locked up, just hope my Ravens can contain him
avatar
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5812
Age : 56
Location : Deltona, FL, Cravn Curse Lives On
Registration date : 2006-08-23

http://extremeravens.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoff tickets

Post  wood20ks on 11/28/2013, 9:11 am

cravnravn wrote:Now you have cam Newton/Russel wilson who have legit shotds this season.


Not a snowball chance in hell, Drew Brees has the NFC Crown locked up, just hope my Ravens can contain him
They are in Seattle this weekend.......Its gonna be a good game.

And so what your saying is you`re taking NO in your picks this weekend? smile 

Ravens........lmao

They have as much shot as my team.....Not much.

Cmon man.Rolling Eyes 
avatar
wood20ks
Bear Afficianado

Number of posts : 1306
Age : 54
Location : Sterling,Il
Registration date : 2006-08-27

http://www.nfl.com/photos/09000d5d80ec1bf8#

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoff tickets

Post  BlueShoes1 on 11/28/2013, 9:22 am

wood20ks wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Now you have cam Newton/Russel wilson who have legit shotds this season.


Not a snowball chance in hell, Drew Brees has the NFC Crown locked up, just hope my Ravens can contain him
They are in Seattle this weekend.......Its gonna be a good game.

And so what your saying is you`re taking NO in your picks this weekend? smile 

Ravens........lmao

They have as much shot as my team.....Not much.

Cmon man.Rolling Eyes 
Cravn's pre-season super bowl picks: Ravens over the Falcons!! dammit 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
D.A.M.  Mothers against dyslexia.
avatar
BlueShoes1
Cadre-Statistician

Number of posts : 2436
Age : 71
Location : Amish Country PA
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoff tickets

Post  cravnravn on 11/29/2013, 4:15 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:
wood20ks wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Now you have cam Newton/Russel wilson who have legit shotds this season.


Not a snowball chance in hell, Drew Brees has the NFC Crown locked up, just hope my Ravens can contain him
They are in Seattle this weekend.......Its gonna be a good game.

And so what your saying is you`re taking NO in your picks this weekend? smile 

Ravens........lmao

They have as much shot as my team.....Not much.

Cmon man.Rolling Eyes 
Cravn's pre-season super bowl picks:  Ravens over the Falcons!!  dammit 
And your point is? I have the Ravens repeating, and dare anyone to say a fucking lick about Flaccos contract when Matty Melt makes more, has a ton more talent and is 2-8
avatar
cravnravn
I moved Baltimore to Florida

Number of posts : 5812
Age : 56
Location : Deltona, FL, Cravn Curse Lives On
Registration date : 2006-08-23

http://extremeravens.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Playoff tickets

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum